sleepless ness feeling?

Options
I get to bed around midnight but can't stay asleep since I've lost weight I get up like three or four times and never make it to my alarm... what is wrong with me??? Then I get super tired at like 6 pm so I work out... I don't wanna take pills but what else is there?

Replies

• alharbour
    alharbour Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Maybe some herbal tea before you go to bed might help. Also, maybe try working out in the morning instead of at night. I find that if you I work out at night, I can't sleep sound. I try to do my workouts around 9 am. I am a SAHM so that might not be possible for everyone.
  • pamperedhen
    pamperedhen Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yes, try some Chamomile tea. or warmed milk with some honey. Also try to take a hot bath with candles and soft music. Just like a baby has a bedtime routine, try to settle into one yourself,ok? Try some quiet meditation {on you~tube} or reading a book. :flowerforyou: Some people get over~stimulated after an evening workout, maybe you are one of those people. May you find sleep and peace tonight and every night! I will be thinking of you and saying a lil prayer. Sweet dreams!:yawn:
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Are you by any chance taking vitamin B supplements?
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I like to do stress relieving yoga before bed... and if prenatal vitamins have vitamin b then yes but i'm ttc so that's all I take. I will have to try tea cause i'm more of a shower kind of person lol... I gave up caffine two months ago but I used to have a whole soda before bed when i woke up and all day long. I think I have restless legs syndrome or something but I always find myself flopping.
  • kleighsamboer
    Options
    one thing to try is taking magnesium. not magnesium oxide. it has to be a brand that has 3+ types of magnesium in it like nature's way from fred meyer. about 80% of women are deficient in magnesium and the only way to tell is by getting an expensive blood test done where they actually break open the cells to look at them. Most doctors won't run it. Magnesium is also good for things like restless leg syndrome, fibromyalgia, MS, ect. because it helps with the central nervous system. Another thing to do is to start drinking tart cherry juice. This will up the melatonin in your body and give you a better night sleep as well.
  • 1981simm
    1981simm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hmm... maybe I'll talk to the Dr about it. My husband has MS so maybe he'll try it too... thanks!