Almost 20 lbs down! Progress pictures! :)

Options

Replies

• Caramel2610
    Options
    Know how you've lost tons of weight?

You're tattoo has moved down. :)

:laugh:
  • mickyjd
    mickyjd Posts: 97
    Options
    Fantastic work - keep it up!
  • xncx2012
    xncx2012 Posts: 4
    Options
    Well done, great job!:smile:
  • GabTastic
    GabTastic Posts: 21
    Options
    What a great difference! 20lbs is a great success. Keep it up. You look great.
  • vakaranshah786
    vakaranshah786 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    excellent work keep it up :smile:
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Great work hun! You look awesome! 20 lbs makes such a difference!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    omg :noway: 20 pounds did a number on you!!! that is amazing :flowerforyou:
  • alj322003
    alj322003 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    keep it up great job
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! looks like a lot more than 20lbs, you look great!!
  • LaurieAthGa
    Options
    That's awesome, I can see a huge difference!
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    I hope you take this the right way but it looks like you lost a lot more than 20 lbs! The difference is huge! Well done, keep us up to date on the rest of your program

^^ I totally agree. You look awesome!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I hope you take this the right way but it looks like you lost a lot more than 20 lbs! The difference is huge! Well done, keep us up to date on the rest of your program
    lol I took it just how you meant~as a compliment!! Thanks! :)

Thank you so much to everyone!!! The support from people on here as well as seeing everyone's progress really keeps me motivated~it's incredible! It makes all the difference when you see so many others going through the same life changes. We're all in this together!!

On a side note: The tattoos have definitely moved back down to where they should be but I think the awkward angle makes it look like even more! Either way, I'll take it!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    Know how you've lost tons of weight?

You're tattoo has moved down. :)

I noticed that, too!! So true! Feel proud!

one of the very first things i noticed too!

go you!! congrats! (-:
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wasn't expecting for 20lbs to make such a huge difference, but I can see it a lot on your body! That's great! You must be doing a lot of strength training too, because your body looks completely different!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Wow, I wasn't expecting for 20lbs to make such a huge difference, but I can see it a lot on your body! That's great! You must be doing a lot of strength training too, because your body looks completely different!

No strength training just yet but today I'll be starting a cardio dvd so hopefully I'm able to complete the whole thing! :laugh: It's amazing the difference in your body when you eat better. We really are what we eat!!! :happy: :happy:
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looks like more than 20! Keep up the great work!
  • reluctantMANGO
    reluctantMANGO Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can tell just by your posture in the 'after' photos that you're feeling good - I love it! Keep up the good work, it is so inspiring!!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • dolphin8075
    Options
    Great job! You can really see a huge difference. You are doing a fabulous job. Keep up the great work!!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I thought the same for sure it looks like a lot more than 20 lbs! I started at 202 and now at 181 and I can see a big change but yours is great! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!