Options
    I like:
    frozen bananas
    skinny cow ice cream
    100 cal popcorn
    String cheese
    Mixed nuts (not so low-cal though:( )
    Navel oranges

Those are my staples. I hope that gives you some ideas!
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    IN DESPERATE NEED HERE :sad:
    Green veggies.
    i'll see if i have any.. :cry:
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    I like:
    frozen bananas
    skinny cow ice cream
    100 cal popcorn
    String cheese
    Navel oranges

low-cal for me means like.. below 50 calories D:
    i'm on a strict food regimen right now, and don't want to risk anything :c
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    almonds
  • zeroevy
    zeroevy Posts: 5
    Options
    I like:
    frozen bananas
    skinny cow ice cream
    100 cal popcorn
    String cheese
    Navel oranges

low-cal for me means like.. below 50 calories D:
    i'm on a strict food regimen right now, and don't want to risk anything :c

5 cal sugar free jello
  • mseraf713
    mseraf713 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    low sodium (preferable organic) broth- you can eat a large bowl with a spoon for under 50 calories and you'll probably feel full before you finished
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    pickles, rice cakes (i eat the large "lightly salted" ones, they're like 35-40cals depending on brand), grapes, some wheat breads are 50 cals or under. will you allow yourself to eat back calories you work off? sometimes the only thing that gets me to work out is the idea that i'll get to eat more if i do...
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    The other night I snacked on carrots and green peppers with low cal ranch salad dressing, a cup of tea and a sliced naval orange. I was so full, and it was just over 100 cals. :)
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    Slightly over at 70 calories, but Laughing Cow mini babybel cheeses!
  • Cndressing
    Options
    Fiberplus!!! It has lots of fiber and it tastes great. But if you are looking for low carb go with food or snacks with lots of fiber. these two are under 200 cal. Fiber bar is 120 calories, the cereal is 160 and they have lower cal choices. You can even snack on the cereal and half the recomended serving(that helps alot too halfing and sharing a serving with others.) I have incorporated these fiberplus bars, and kashi good friends fiber cereal has 46% daily fiber intake, and strawberry'sand banana 1/2 cup each, and alot of water, and i mean alot. Before a meal drink 2 cups before eating anything in the morning as well. I have lost alot of wieght since i upped my fiber and water intake. Dont get too into getting low cal snacks its better to get a satisfying snack after a meal than get a small not so satisfying snack that will make you crave more, and dont eat snacks or sweets before a meal, the sugar spike on an empty stomach will make you crave more sugary things and make you hungrier. Hope this helps. Best wishes.
  • AnarchoGen
    AnarchoGen Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    1/4 cup of cooked steel cut oats, under 50 cals. Good luck finding anything else that's under 50 cals AND filling.

Somethings that aren't filling are lots of different veggies. Kale is one of the most nutrient dense greens and is low in calories. It won't keep you full for very long.

Sounds like a restrictive diet, you may have to reconsider. Can you exercise a little more?
  • ObviousIndigo
    ObviousIndigo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Sliced apple sprinkled with cinnamon:)
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    1/4 cup of cooked steel cut oats, under 50 cals. Good luck finding anything else that's under 50 cals AND filling.

Somethings that aren't filling are lots of different veggies. Kale is one of the most nutrient dense greens and is low in calories. It won't keep you full for very long.

Sounds like a restrictive diet, you may have to reconsider. Can you exercise a little more?
    One might say that it's a *bit* restrictive... I would love to exercise a bit more, but it's very late at night, and I don't want to disturb my sleeping family..

One more day, and then I'm going back to my regular, calorie-watching diet :smile:
  • 77Maria
    77Maria Posts: 90
    Options
    Yes...great ideas!:flowerforyou:
  • AnarchoGen
    Options

One might say that it's a *bit* restrictive... I would love to exercise a bit more, but it's very late at night, and I don't want to disturb my sleeping family..

One more day, and then I'm going back to my regular, calorie-watching diet :smile:

Eat some veggies then, it's too late so you shouldn't have starchy carbs right before bed :)
    and I'm glad it's only one more day for you :flowerforyou:
  • HotKanye
    HotKanye Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    15 pistachios.
    Half a cup of frozen blueberries.
    OR yes, vegetables will always fit the bill!
  • AnarchoGen
    Options
    Also, Okios nonfat greek plain yogurt - good for evening snacks. it's 80 cals though, but you could eat about 1/2 of the cup and stay under 50. It's really filling.

The cup is 5.3oz
  • Oo_BrookeNicole_oO
    Options
    Well, 50 calories or less? Let's see..
    vegetables (carrots, celery, green beans, ocra, spinach)
    Laughing Cow cheese wedge spread on cucumber slices
    fat free cottage cheese
    strawberries
    apples
  • Rachiewoowoo
    Options
    thanks guys!
    settled for (half) a giant asian pear. those things tend to be not as sweet, as well as not as dense!

so i tracked it as one regular asian pear :smile:

thanks for all the suggestions! i'll keep them in mind for later!!