Scared of relapse :(

I'm on a pretty strict "diet".. as in a layed out meal plan right now, and I have a problem :(

I'm super hungry, but I worry that if I stray a little from this "diet", I'm going to go crazy and think "oh, I've already had this and ruined today, so why not?". I have self-control issues :grumble:

I also can't go to sleep because I still have work to do... argh!!!

Should I: stick it out, or, have a snack

:cry:

Replies

• batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    make some hot tea and drink it! even hot/warm water can help. it can really take the edge off of hunger.
  • Have a snack.. The fact that you're hungry right now is your body telling you it needs food! So feed it. :)
  • Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    If you feel so much hungry that mean your diet in not OK.
    Do you take your Minimum of 1200 calories ?
    Of you take this 1200 form healthy food you will never be so much hungry, for now you should eat something, otherwise your body will keep the cals and you will not lose weight.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    How big is your calorie intake for the day?

If you have calories left do not hesitate in eating anything! Fruit is good for curbing the hunger needs, or even a protein shake. They can be 120 calories or less at times. They are filling and curve your foodie need!

If you are at your calorie limit and don't want to go over drink some water. Water will fill you up pretty well :)

I hope you can fight the hunger :)
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Don't diet. Most people that diet relapse once they lose the weight anyways. Follow a healthy lifestyle plan that you can keep for the rest of your life. You may lose the weight slowly but you surely will keep it off.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Don't starve yourself.