Roll of fat under my boobs :C Anyone share my frustration?

Options
Honestly my stomach would look great if it weren't for this roll of fat. I'm hoping persistent weight loss will eventually smooth it out, but every time I see it I feel discouraged.

Replies

• Rachelisqueen
    Options
    I really dont see the roll of fat, your wearing some really good clothes to hide it if its there, lol...I need to know where you bought what your wearing so I can hide mine. But seriously I understand your frustration...I am a mother of 4 but I have given birth five times the first resulting in a misscarriage around five months. I can't seem to get rid of it either but I am on a mission because that is really truly the only area of my body that I have the most concern with and where the most of my body fat is concentrated. You can do it and so can I....just think positive and stay on track I just found out about this site and LOVE IT!!! Looking forward to seeing the pounds fall off and seeing it not just on me but on paper and having record! Good Luck!
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I really dont see the roll of fat, your wearing some really good clothes to hide it if its there, lol...I need to know where you bought what your wearing so I can hide mine. But seriously I understand your frustration...I am a mother of 4 but I have given birth five times the first resulting in a misscarriage around five months. I can't seem to get rid of it either but I am on a mission because that is really truly the only area of my body that I have the most concern with and where the most of my body fat is concentrated. You can do it and so can I....just think positive and stay on track I just found out about this site and LOVE IT!!! Looking forward to seeing the pounds fall off and seeing it not just on me but on paper and having record! Good Luck!

Ha, yeah-it only shows under tight shirts, but it's there! I try to stay positive though, this site is REALLY helpful and I love the community. Good luck to you!
  • traceyjayne64
    Options
    This is my biggest frustration, i hate it...gets in the way of everything.
    Since losing this bit of weight so far though, it has gone down a fair bit so hopefully it will flatten out soon. :smile:
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    This is my biggest frustration, i hate it...gets in the way of everything.
    Since losing this bit of weight so far though, it has gone down a fair bit so hopefully it will flatten out soon. :smile:

Yeah, I keep hoping to wake up and it's gone but fat chance (babump cccch)
  • ImaSongbird
    ImaSongbird Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yup, that's always been a struggle for me. It really limits the types of bras I can wear. I cannot wear any bras with a band on the bottom which mean I cannot find any exercise bras!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    michael-jordan-imagination-meme-generator-brb-using-imagination-since-no-pics-f18aa4.JPG?1325912266.jpg
  • Tlively13
    Tlively13 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bent over rows
    lateral pulldowns
    cardio
  • merie08
    merie08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    yea, its really aggravating but I have noticed it get smaller since losing weight, so there is hope:) Also the roll of fat under my bra on my back is equally as frustrating...:grumble: