Well Ladies.. Weird question but..

Options

Replies

• sharibob3
    sharibob3 Posts: 180
    Options
    I personally have lost 40 pounds and still have about 20 more to loose and so far I have not lost any of the girls..
    I think it just depends on the person.. Good Luck..
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    mine haven't shrunk very much. when i was 220, mine were a DD, now i'm 148 and they're D. even though they're smaller i think they look more in proportion to my body now!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    true true true...you can't dictate where the weight will drop off and as alot of breast is fat...bye bye...:ohwell:
  • farmerted322
    Options
    I'm trying to do some chest exercises to hopefully keep them perky if they get smaller. I don't want them to look like deflated balloons.

Kathy
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Two full cups for me and an extra four inches off the band. Sigh. And that's only going from 139 to 122, too. Blarmy.

:noway:

^^ Exactly the same happened to me. I lost them all :sad: :sad: :sad: I very flat. :cry:
    My best friend is Victoria's secret.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I've lost 20lbs, and gone from a 36dd to a 34dd so yes they shrunk, but i'm happy with that.
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    i know for me what will more than likely happen is that my rib cage size will shrink (which it is) but my cup size wont change as much so i might end up having a larger cup size (but smaller band size).

If your breasts are mostly fat tissue, you'll likely lose. If it's mostly breast tissue (I'm told they're different) you may not. I lost 4 band sizes but ended up increasing in cup size (from a DD to an H) when I lost 65 lbs. I'm in the process of arranging for a reduction as the new size is just ridiculous on my smaller frame!

I'm the same. I go up in cup and down in band. Probably because my boobs stayed the same but my back fat went away :)
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Mine did!! :happy: And I couldn't be happier about it! :bigsmile:
  • BeetleChe13
    BeetleChe13 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    At my highest weight I was a 34B, and as soon as I started getting fit, I went back down to a 32B. (I wear a 34A though. It's so much more comfortable.) I hate that I'm so small to begin with and they shrink so readily, but I'm not gaining fifteen pounds to maybe go up a smidgen. :laugh: I must have no breast tissue at all.
  • dlcam61
    dlcam61 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Breasts are made up of fatty tissue & mammary glands. So yes it's possible to lose some weight off your breasts. I have gone down a couple cups sizes and it has been a relief for me personally since they were big & heavy. Not so fun when they cause you pain lol :flowerforyou:
  • 1Timothy4v8
    1Timothy4v8 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    it depends on the type you have, we are all made defferent, when I don't exersice my chest my breast totally disapeer, when I get bigger they get smaller, but when I lose weight and work out my chest they get really big, I have been doing push ups and they have gone up a whole cup size, ((weird)) I don't know why this is, I know breast are just fat but tell that to mine cause when I gain the go and when I lose and work out HELLO! lol

so you will just have to see, but I will say this that woman who are over weight are at a higher risk of breast cancer, and woman who left weights lower their risk of it, so who knows you my just save them by working them out and loosing
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Everyone is going to lose weight faster in some areas than others. It honestly just depends on your body.
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    When I gained 80lbs, my ladies went up to D's from C's. I HOPE they go back to that when I lose that 80! lol
  • najla56
    najla56 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    mine have stayed the same, but became less saggy and rigid. so basically my old shirts are tighter in that area and loose everywhere else
  • sabinecbauer
    sabinecbauer Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Five years ago I lost 70 lbs and, for the first time in 30-odd years of wearing bras, became a B cup. Love it! :laugh:
  • Elenazuniga
    Options
    Well I'm a big girl I'm a 42dd.. I like them.. But wouldn't mind going down to maybe at most to a c.. my mom is a c.. as most girls in my family id say I'm one of the bigger ones which is rare. I guess ill just pay more attention to.my bra fitting and see what happens..
  • ange11283
    Options
    After i had my daughter and got around to losing the baby weight i lost 25 pounds and my boobs went from a really full c cup to a regular c cup...so not even enough to need a new bra size. however..my butt shrunk tremendously lol i think its where you store your fat is what it really comes down too.
  • blueham5
    blueham5 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight, the first place where I lost weight was my bust. A small 33" to a sad 30" now :(
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone completely, that was kind of the plan though.
  • CailleachBeara
    CailleachBeara Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to lose some off mine! I'm a 38DD and they really get in the way but I also don't want to be left with really saggy girls either. I'm working my upper body out like crazy, LOL!