this is good!!!

Options
LisaZaugg1976
LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
I went from 27.4 body fat to 26 so that is good news. my goal for this month is to lose 2% bf and about 2 lbs

last jan 2008 when I started losing weight I was 166.4 lbs an 38% bf

and now April 2009 I am 124.2 lbs and 26 body fat so I am slowly but surely getting there!!

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    I went from 27.4 body fat to 26 so that is good news. my goal for this month is to lose 2% bf and about 2 lbs

and now April 2009 I am 124.2 lbs and 26 body fat so I am slowly but surely getting there!!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    great job, keep it up! :drinker:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress, and good luck with your new goal. I recently had my body fat % tested, and I think it's a great way to measure your progress.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your progress, keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • Runningstar13
    Options
    i was never fat, and i never will be, so HA! i am an amazing runner, and i have a 4:48 min mile. Do you? nope, didn't think so. i hate pop/candy/pizza. i know thats wierd but whatever. i made it to the state finals for cross country, track, and basketball. i know im amazing, not to brag or anything.
    (from an anymous 7th grade girl, age 13) from illinois. (don't like putting personal info on the internet)

!!!!!!!!GO RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND THE CHICAGO BULLS!
  • Runningstar13
    Options
    dont mean to be rude, but 120 pounds won't happen. but try to get as low as posss. keep it up
  • Runningstar13
    Options
    how do you get those running tickers?
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    how do you get those running tickers?
    The polite fairy comes through and passes them out to those worthy..:bigsmile:
  • muimuimui
    muimuimui Posts: 113
    Options
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options

That's awesome!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!