Personal Trainer - Feel free to add me for advice =)

Options
2»

Replies

• Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike,

Thanks for your offer of help and advice!

I'm going to be taking my Level 2 gym instructor course later this month then hopefully onto the Personal Training Level 3!

Any advice at all? Im so excited and revved up for it, but terribly nervous at the same time! :)

Thanks,

Louise

I'm doing the level 2 now and have the theory exams on 14th March. It'll be straight on to the Level 3 in the beginning of May. I'll send you both friend requests and hopefully we can help each other out
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    To all of you talking smack on this guy.. He is the only one on here so who has been capable or took the time to address my hectic schedule ( working multiple shifts that always change) along with being a Vegetarian trying to loose weight. It seems that most on here jut read and quote the same thing from some fitness magazine or some thing that they googled . This guys a gem stop being intimidated by his knowledge and give him a chance you may learn some thing.
  • YMark
    YMark Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    To all of you talking smack on this guy.. He is the only one on here so who has been capable or took the time to address my hectic schedule ( working multiple shifts that always change) along with being a Vegetarian trying to loose weight. It seems that most on here jut read and quote the same thing from some fitness magazine or some thing that they googled . This guys a gem stop being intimidated by his knowledge and give him a chance you may learn some thing.

I haven't read anyone talking smack. But please let us know what knowledge he has exhibited in this thread that is so intimidating.

I don't know anything about the guy. I just questioned his goal of trying to lose all the BF in 2 months time. Impossible to do in a healthy manner. I find it rather amusing that some twenty year old that has a few training classes under his belt, comes on here and posts that he'll give free advice and everyone jumps on board like he's the next Jack LaLanne.

I'm not questioning his knowledge or taking his advice. Good thing he isn't stating he's an MD.
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options

I haven't read anyone talking smack. But please let us know what knowledge he has exhibited in this thread that is so intimidating.

I don't know anything about the guy. I just questioned his goal of trying to lose all the BF in 2 months time. Impossible to do in a healthy manner. I find it rather amusing that some twenty year old that has a few training classes under his belt, comes on here and posts that he'll give free advice and everyone jumps on board like he's the next Jack LaLanne.

I'm not questioning his knowledge or taking his advice. Good thing he isn't stating he's an MD.

Yep.