Supportive friends?

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some more buddies... I have about 30 and try and be supportive but most of them don't interact much so I'd love some friends who are up for a two-way friendship!:)

Oh, I'm from the UK am 5'5 and have about 40 pounds to lose.

xx

Replies

• gruzabeth
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm also looking for some new, supportive friends on the site :]
    I would be happy to add you and stay in touch!
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Brill!:)
  • davidandrewwillis
    Options
    Y'all (and anybody else that would like) feel free to add! I've been on the road for a while, not quite to the end but know very much how it is to be starting the journey! Feel free to add :)
  • nileighttig
    nileighttig Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me peeps! I'm from Middlesbrough, UK and 5'5" and would like to lose another stone x
  • nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    me too, I'm from Essex UK. Need to lose about 2 stone, maybe a little more. Would appreciate support as always giving up :embarassed: xx
  • Ric19k
    Ric19k Posts: 35
    Options
    im also new and looking for support and tips ;)
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hi. i live in ireland and i have 2 to 3 stone to loose. im always on here during the day so feel free to add me.:flowerforyou:
  • kathybro75
    kathybro75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    hi please feel free to add me as a friend. i like you was always giving up. i discovered this site by accident 2 wks ago but i find it brilliant.:drinker:
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Morning, feel free to add always happy to support & encourage whenever I can
    Have a great day
    :bigsmile:
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. : )
  • AnotherJenn
    AnotherJenn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can add me :-)
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hiya feel free to add me I am on every day and try and be supportive to all of my pals :-)
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    always looking for new victi.....friends.
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added as a friend. Love the support of others and always keen to support as well.
  • Sharonsimon
    Sharonsimon Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Khans the same problem I always comment on my friends achievements atleast once a day and get nothing back not even good job feel free to add me as a friend I'm from uk to and need support to help me lose 25 pounds or more x
  • zoodalia
    Options
    always looking for new victi.....friends.

Chairless, if you can cope with being out-bantered by a woman on a daily basis then you've come to the right place!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Tims never out-bantered me.

oh you mean you.
  • zoodalia
    Options
    Tims never out-bantered me.

oh you mean you.

YES, like it!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more actively supportive friends. I am a bit addicted to working out & this site so I'm around quite a bit. Feel free to add me.

Karen
  • nanapapaof5
    nanapapaof5 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me nanapapaof5. I have been here for about 180 days and I love the app. Use it all day long. Would love to help you out.