whats wrong wuth me....

Options
2»

Replies

• Emancipated_Tai
    Emancipated_Tai Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    This has happened to me before.. TWICE! It was always in December (2010 & 11).

I had gotten sick, with the weather changing so I couldn't work out. When I was better, I just didnt feel like it anymore. Mind you, I was working out 2hrs/x5 days prior.. took 2-3 days off from being sick and then I just gave up.

I think its just our body fighting against change. Even though I'm back in the gym, I have to fight myself everyday to get out of bed and go.. When I'm on a machine, I have to fight myself to finsh the full time I entred.

It is all a mindset. I suggest you take it day by day. If you skip a day of exercise, don't beat yourself up about it, just start fresh the next day. Then restart again the day after that and so on.
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I agree with pick a new workout. Also schedule it! I do this all the time. I will loose a few pounds by eating right/ exercise then when my schedule gets nuts I gain it back.

This time, I have blocked off an hr a day to work out. I tell my husband on the weekends when so we can schedule around it. :)

I work out at lunch time at work. I work from my home office.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Its hard to find a new work out. The gym i go to really dont have classes. So its just go to the gym and do your own thing.
  • manasunshine
    Options
    Its like wgen you stop dor alittle while it gets harder and hardee to get back.

And now I am craving Hardee's. Thanks. :P

lol
    maybe you're not eating enough. so you dont feel energetic enough to workout.
  • Melissaol
    Melissaol Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Its hard to find a new work out. The gym i go to really dont have classes. So its just go to the gym and do your own thing. I really enjoyed getting up at 54:50am am to workout. I would have it done for the day.
  • rozmary
    rozmary Posts: 4
    Options
    we are in the same boat now...
    i think it's time to pick up a new workout with a new environment.
    all this time i only workout in my room alone...:(