Who was your first celebrity crush?

Options

Replies

• alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Gavin Mfkn Rossdale

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8hsett-OJASYi7WaVaiKmoba41hStE3rtq_nlSb15S1evIj75Y0muf4Q8

GavinRossdale5.jpg

bush_smile_med.jpg

Uuuggghhhh.........

He wasn't my first crush, but I definitely agree!
  • Tmarinari
    Tmarinari Posts: 28
    Options
    IT starts with Leonardo DiCaprio (growing pains) he is only 4 years older than me :) And yes i still like him :)
    Then corey feldman ( lost boys / dream a ltllte dream)
    Then Jason Patric (lost boys)
    Tim Roth( lie to me)
    ANd now I am hooked On Paul bettany (legion)
    And Mathew Lillard ( plays shaggy in the scooby doo movies and one of the bad guys in scream)
  • SilverStrychnine
    SilverStrychnine Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    When I was 12, I watched Little Women, and fell in love with Gabriel Byrne. I still thinks he's gorgeous, and such a lovely person to boot :heart:

The ending to Little Women - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1dVEAdYuaM

gabriel-1.jpg
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Freddie Prinze, Jr

Hells yeah!

freddie_prinze_jr_summer_catch_001.jpg

I also had a crush on the Ferengi that worked in the bar on Deep Space Nine-- not the actor, but I found the character to be hot... (don't judge me)
  • Sweetncgal78
    Sweetncgal78 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My mom says when I was about 3 I use to say "thats my honey" every time Kenny Rogers came on TV
  • EBell83
    EBell83 Posts: 18
    Options
    My first one was Richard Dean Anderson. I was young...and my parents let me stay up to watch MacGuyver LOL
  • MomsTooBig
    MomsTooBig Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    keifer-vamp.jpg

Even at the age of four, I knew he was yummy.

YES!!!! I was going to say Kiefer Sutherland!! (and Brett Micheals from Poison). I had my wall PLASTERED with pics of Lost Boys, Young Guns, and Flatliners lol

*sigh* YUMMY!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Mine were all over the board. I know I was young but they were cute ok? Lol Scott Baio, Christian Slater, Keanu Reeves, John Stamos, Antonio Banderas, Mario Lopez, Joey Lawrence, Shia Lebouf. I still think some of them are hot.
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    LOL. George Michael. First time I realized mens butts could be something you want to look at. I was like 12.

LMAO... me TOO! And I won't tell you how long it took me to realize that he thought men's butts were hot too. I was a little (ahem) sheltered. I did manage to catch Wham's last American show before they broke up...of course I had to use BINOCULARS to see them, and we had to sit with my friend's mom, 'cause we were only 16.
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    John Schneider as Bo Duke. I sent him love letters and he sent me signed pictures back. My sister pointed out that the signatures were different and I still insist to this day that his hand was just really tired on the second one..... LOL. I was 9, okay?

Later on - Keanu Reeves, Jason Patric, Richard Dean Anderson.....
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    First celeb crush... Doris Day. (wow i'm old)
    Longest crush... Christy Brinkley... still adore her!
  • smilewithkatherine
    smilewithkatherine Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Kirk Cameron
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My first crush that I can remember was John Stamos - even wrote into the fan club and got a signed picture back. Had it for years and years... :)
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    keifer-vamp.jpg

Even at the age of four, I knew he was yummy.

oH YES INDEED
  • improve2012
    improve2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Third or Fourth grade, Devon Sawa :love:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS.

#1 Heart throb right there.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Mac fu^king Gyver. That's right-- I have always been into brains AND beauty. HAHAHAHAHA

macgyver.jpg
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Mike Vitar who played Benny "the jet" Rodirguez in sandlot!

OMG I loved him too!!! I literally wore out my VHS tape of the Sandlot and my parents had to get me another one!
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    When I was 12, I watched Little Women, and fell in love with Gabriel Byrne. I still thinks he's gorgeous, and such a lovely person to boot :heart:

The ending to Little Women - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1dVEAdYuaM

gabriel-1.jpg

Oh no, I watched that movie and loved Christian Bale. Poor Teddy, stuck with Kiersten Dunst!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    I also had a crush on the Ferengi that worked in the bar on Deep Space Nine-- not the actor, but I found the character to be hot... (don't judge me)
    I had a thing for Neelix from Voyager. I understand.

First celebrity crush was possibly Jon Bon Jovi.