Replies

• phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Agnetha Faltskog, the blond singer of ABBA
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    JTT, Jonathan Taylor Thomas. I wrote his fan club, gushed about how much I adored him. Needless to say I got a post card with an autographed pic of him and something about his move "Tom and Huck" on it.
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Jonathan Taylor Thomas "JTT"
  • BackInAFlash
    BackInAFlash Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing...I was in like 5th grade maybe? My mom broke my heart when she told me how old he was...lol
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    NKOTBSB was on of the greatest concerts I went to this summer. I was more of a Backstreet Boys lover and Nick and Brian actually sang to me. I was a screaming teenage girl at the age of 28 that night lol
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Rick Springfield when he was on General Hospital
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Orlando Bloom *swoon*
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Michael J Fox...too bad he has Parkinsons now :-( Gotta love BACK TO THE FUTURE!
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    The red power ranger hahaha!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! I can't stop laughing! I'm reading all of these celebrity names and then I scroll across your "Red Power Ranger"

You're silly

hehehe! It's true! as a wee kid, I well fancied the red power ranger
  • sepllck
    sepllck Posts: 17
    Options
    Wil Wheaton on Star Trek the Next Generation.
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    80's Tom Hanks, anyone? No? just me then lol. River Phoenix in Stand by me and later Kurt Cobain

kurtcobain-1.jpg
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    d38.jpg
  • kryptonitekelly
    Options
    Bump :D
  • kryptonitekelly
    Options
    80's Tom Hanks, anyone? No? just me then lol. River Phoenix in Stand by me and later Kurt Cobain

kurtcobain-1.jpg
    waaah Tom Hanks! I well fancied him in BIG! :D
  • Tanners2202
    Options
    I can't remember the first one but if Hugh Jackman was put in front of me I wouldn't know where to start,that man is an absolute Adonis :D
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Tom Seleck (Magnum PI) Pierce Brosnan (Remington Steele) Bo and Luke Duke...they were hot!!
  • smspencer1
    Options
    Hands down, Shia LaBeouf! :)
  • jennyjo79
    jennyjo79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    NKOTBSB was on of the greatest concerts I went to this summer. I was more of a Backstreet Boys lover and Nick and Brian actually sang to me. I was a screaming teenage girl at the age of 28 that night lol

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the NKOTB references here! :)

I've been a NKOTB fan myself for 20 years (damn, that ages me --- LOL) and "in love" with Donnie.

I couldn't have been happier when they announced they were reuniting! My BFF and I have been to 5 or 6 of their concerts since and they seriously just keep getting better & better! The last time we saw them was NKOTBSB in Chicago last June and we scored FOURTH ROW seats! Most amazing show EVER!!!!!

I know ... sounds silly for a 30-something year old wife & Mom, but you know ... sometimes there's nothing like being taken back to those early teen years for a couple hours!
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Jordan from new kids on the block
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Manson..Alot of people think he's gross, but i always found him attractive..Then I met my fiance..om nom nom.

Marilyn-Manson.jpg