Who was your first celebrity crush?

Options

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,645 Member
    Options
    Mine was DEFINITELY Davy Jones. (Except I had to say it was Micky, because my older sister said Davy was her bf, so Micky could mine) Big sister are so bossy. LOL
    My first was also Davy. Such sad news yesterday. My second was Bobby Sherman. Then I had a mini-crush on Donny Osmond, but I never got the whole David Cassidy thing. I did love The Partridge Family, though! Ahh, memories…
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)
  • jah7700
    jah7700 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Phoebe Cates (FTARH)
    Brooke Shields (Blue Lagoon)
    Heather Thomas (Fall Guy, pink bikini poster!)
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I was CONFIDENT if i wrote in to seventeen magazine enough, that i could get Scott Wolf to go to homecoming with me. Yes, that means i was old enough to be in high school and know better... I was naive, leave me alone!
  • gtfcnat
    gtfcnat Posts: 199
    Options
    Damon Albarn of Blur
    damon.jpg
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke)

oh, Bo and Luke...made me drool :heart:
  • shariTN
    shariTN Posts: 53
    Options
    Mine was DEFINITELY Davy Jones. (Except I had to say it was Micky, because my older sister said Davy was her bf, so Micky could mine) Big sister are so bossy. LOL
    My first was also Davy. Such sad news yesterday. My second was Bobby Sherman. Then I had a mini-crush on Donny Osmond, but I never got the whole David Cassidy thing. I did love The Partridge Family, though! Ahh, memories…

boy we have a lot in common. I could say almost the same thing except switch Donny and Bobby. I did get a bit of a crush on Shaun Cassidy later in life when he was on the Hardy Boys.
  • skedzie
    skedzie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Oh my - this shows how old I am.... Donny Osmond!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Then..... Andrew McCarthy (Pretty in Pink) :smooched:

Now .... Ewan McGregor :love:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    This is reallly showing my age...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shawn Cassidy
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I was 8 and in love with Jason Donovan . AKA Scott in neighbours. And you could spell out his name with the months like so

J uly
    A ugust
    S eptember
    O ctober
    N ovember

D ecember

well sort of ( I was only 8 ) xx
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Sean Bean, well Richard Sharpe actually. I had a frameed photo of him and everything *sigh*

Yes... another case of the Drools! :love:
  • ladykaisa
    ladykaisa Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Yes, I was a total geek as a girl....

Wesley1.jpg

Ditto. Loved him.

Though my first first Celebrity Crush was David Cassidy.
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Another one for Bo Duke lol (I was so glad to see I wasn't gonna be the only one)

ETA: I was absolutely convinced that once he just met me, he was going to marry me. My mom has a clipping of his wedding in a scrapbook that notes that I cried myself to sleep when I heard that he had gotten married :laugh:
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

MINES WAS JORDAN KNIGHT (OH MY GOSH, TALK ABOUT NOSTALGIC)

I'M A TOWNIE... WHAT CAN I SAY
    ME AND MY OLDER AUNTS USE TO STALK THEM BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW WHERE JORDAN AND JOHNATHAN LIVED.
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I had a crush on Prince!:love: I was playing with Barbies and singing "Kiss". Lol Where was my mother!?!! lmao
  • kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    When I was a kid I really had a crush on Danny from NKOTB...not DONNY...but Danny...ya, the really ugly one with the rats tail...haha I remember always feeling bad because no one ever crushed on him....

Yes, I have pity crushes....lol

I did have a thing for Freddie Prince Jr. in the 90's...

I also really liked Gavin Rossdale from Bush.

Not funny. I am incredibly insulted! I am always and forever a Danny girl and NEVER thought he was ugly. There are plenty of Danny girls out there...and besides, have you seen him lately???
    Google his image and you will be freaking surprised!!! They are ALL incredibly sexy 40ish men now. He is one of the nicest, sweetest guys out there and I have had the pleasure of meeting him and all the rest more than once!
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!

MINES WAS JORDAN KNIGHT (OH MY GOSH, TALK ABOUT NOSTALGIC)

I'M A TOWNIE... WHAT CAN I SAY
    ME AND MY OLDER AUNTS USE TO STALK THEM BECAUSE EVERYONE KNEW WHERE JORDAN AND JOHNATHAN LIVED.

Donnie was my main man!!! hehehehe
  • monicalynne68
    monicalynne68 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    mmmmm Jon Bon Jovi
  • ssej26jess
    Options
    Jonathan Taylor Thomas.....my walls were covered by magazine cut outs of him!! haha gotta love "teen bop" for supplying those pictures!!