HOLY COW ! I just worked out with My Fitness Coach For Wii

Options
OMG ~ Keep in mind I have been doing beach body and lost over 130 lbs ! I decided to get my fitness coach to get an extra little workout in each day while doing Chalene Extreme ! OMG.. I just did the fitness test and then worked out for only 15 minutes and I'm sweating to DEATH ! I don't even sweat this much with Chalene ! I'm excited about this ! I think it's going to be a great addition !! Of course, here's the funny part. I was just going to put it on to see what it was like, didn't change into my workout clothes because I thought, Oh Please ! Now I have to take a shower before even cooking dinner ! LOL... Holy cow :) and I burned 202 Calories just with the fitness test and first 15 min workout :)

OH yea, my body's gonna be rocking by summer !!!

Replies

• mbmempireranch
    Options
    OMG ~ Keep in mind I have been doing beach body and lost over 130 lbs ! I decided to get my fitness coach to get an extra little workout in each day while doing Chalene Extreme ! OMG.. I just did the fitness test and then worked out for only 15 minutes and I'm sweating to DEATH ! I don't even sweat this much with Chalene ! I'm excited about this ! I think it's going to be a great addition !! Of course, here's the funny part. I was just going to put it on to see what it was like, didn't change into my workout clothes because I thought, Oh Please ! Now I have to take a shower before even cooking dinner ! LOL... Holy cow :) and I burned 202 Calories just with the fitness test and first 15 min workout :)

OH yea, my body's gonna be rocking by summer !!!
  • monteig
    monteig Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear a positive review of a good Wii workout - I am definitely putting that on my list!

For Christmas I got the Jillian Michael's workout, but I didn't enjoy it so I didn't use it that much. Wish I would have rented it to see how it was before I bought it.
  • coffeelover
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • jadeca
    jadeca Posts: 7
    Options
    Wow That's awesome. I wanted to get that really bad but kids wanted the XBOX instead. What is beach body? You said you lost a 130 pounds that's amazing. I want to lose about that. Congratulations!
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    Oh Yes it was GREAT !

Loved it :) I am going to add it in with my other workouts ;) You can do yoga and stuff on it too :) I've only used it one day and will use it in combo with chalene Extreme and then onto p90x :)

Beachbody is a program I have been with since 2004. You can check out my website, it's posted in my profile along with my before and after photos ;)

And I'm still going strong :)

:happy:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    So glad to hear a positive review of a good Wii workout - I am definitely putting that on my list!

For Christmas I got the Jillian Michael's workout, but I didn't enjoy it so I didn't use it that much. Wish I would have rented it to see how it was before I bought it.

I just did the level one off of You Tube tonight. Someone told me to look for it there to see if I wanted to do it before I bought it. Now I'm searching for one on e-bay! Throw yours up there and it should sell! Already a prospective buyer right here. :)
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Wow That's awesome. I wanted to get that really bad but kids wanted the XBOX instead. What is beach body? You said you lost a 130 pounds that's amazing. I want to lose about that. Congratulations!

My Fitness coach is actually an updated version of a game called Yourself Fitness that was available for Xbox and PS2. While you can't find it new anymore, I was able to pick up a used copy for my SIL for the PS2 at Gamestop.