Weekend Eating

Options
I have a feeling what you guys are going to say to me but I guess I just need to hear it. I do not stick to my diet very well on the weekends so...... I never want to eat all my food during the week. I usually try to keep it to close to 1200 regardless of what my exercise is to compensate for the weekend. This has worked well for me provided I'm not too out of control on the weekend. However this week..... all the sudden I went 3 days in a row, measuring, weighing, counting my food so I know it was right an no loss! I have been at this for about 3 years now, I have kept off what i lost but for the last couple months I have been trying to loose another 10. Are you all really going to tell me to eat 'all" my calories including the exercise ones, when I blow it on the weekend?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,108 Member
    Options
    No. Do what has been working for you.

Those last ten pounds require lots of focus.......better put a brick in your glove if you are taking on that task. Your body is going to fight you every step of the way. Why make it harder by under-eating?
  • sandeefr
    sandeefr Posts: 10
    Options
    Oh and then there is the issue of what fitbit tells you vs what mfp tells you. The are always different, I have tried to make sure I have all the goats etc set up the same but they are still always different. fitbit always tells me to eat more.
  • sandeefr
    sandeefr Posts: 10
    Options
    So you said to still to what works for me but you also said "why eat less".... not sure which route you were suggesting.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're never going to reach your goal until you decide to buckle-down on the weekends.