Body Revolution = SERIOUS calorie burns

Options
Lula16
Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
If you're thinking of buying Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, buy it! Its worth it! I'm on day four and i feel it EVERYWHERE! The workouts are about 30 mts each but they are fast paced, so it makes time go quick. I'm on fire from the start of the workout to the end. Jillian brings your heart rate up (to burn more calories) then brings it down. Here's the calories i burned on the first 3 workouts:

Phase 1-workout 1- 438 calories (32 mts)
Phase 1-workout 2- 565 calories (35 mts)
Phase 1-workout-cardio- 448 calories (25 mts)

I cant wait to complete the 90 days and see what kind of results i get!

Replies

• ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Awesome burns! Keep up the good work, I can't wait til mine comes in!
  • AmyMooreOrLess
    AmyMooreOrLess Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You had me at Jillian! Can't wait!!
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing burns! I just finished day 4 today and I love it. My burns are not as high, but it is still worth every penny I spent :) I am using a heart rate monitor to catch my calorie burn for each one.

Day 1 - Workout 1 - 266 cal
    Day 1 - Cardio 1 - 256 cal

Day 2 - Workout 2 - 253 cal
    Day 2 - Cardio 1 - 269 cal

Day 3 - Cardio 1 - 244 cal
    Day 3 - Cardio 1 (only 1/2) - 142 cal

Day 4 - Workout 1 - 277 cal (I upped my weights)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I also started with 8lbs and 10 lbs weights. On workout 2 she says to grab your heaviest weights. I did not start the 7 day kickstart, i started on regular phase 1.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Wow those are some awesome burns. I'm only burning around 280 for each workout. But for 30 minutes, its a great burn!
  • sholtz79
    sholtz79 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of my 2nd week and I love it! It's fast and she's motivating throughout. I feel like she kicks my butt but I feel great when it's done. I just started using my HRM today and I burned 301 calories for Workout 1 :) Do it! You won't regret it!! I've already lost about 2.5" in my waist and 3" in my chest!!! Plus 1" in my calfs and another in my thighs!! In just two weeks!!!