What is your...

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
favorite sport? I used to play basektball all the time when I was younger (not on a team or anything, I was always too shy to try out for the team). Do you have a favorite sports team? Is it a college team or is it pro? I absoultly love college football and basketball. My favorite team is Florida State Seminoles. I even have a cat named Seminole. Yes, I know I am weird or so my mom says, but I love those Seminoles. Go Seminoles!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    favorite sport? I used to play basektball all the time when I was younger (not on a team or anything, I was always too shy to try out for the team). Do you have a favorite sports team? Is it a college team or is it pro? I absoultly love college football and basketball. My favorite team is Florida State Seminoles. I even have a cat named Seminole. Yes, I know I am weird or so my mom says, but I love those Seminoles. Go Seminoles!!!!!!!!!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: ICE HOCKEY!!!!

My favorite team is the Kings....even though they're pitiful! :bigsmile: I've loved them since I was 12 so I can't abandon them!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: ICE HOCKEY!!!!

My favorite team is the Kings....even though they're pitiful! :bigsmile: I've loved them since I was 12 so I can't abandon them!

I would call that a true fan, I am the same way about my Seminoles, whether they win or lose I am right there for them. My hubby is one of these rent a fan, he goes with one team this week and another next week.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Javelin throwing in the dark
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Javelin throwing in the dark

wow, glad that I am not around you in the dark, :laugh:
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options
    I played football (running back), wrestling and baseball (center field) in high school. I love The Ohio State Buckeyes even though we can't win a bowl game. I also love the Tiffin Dragons (alma matter). In college wrestling I love the Iowa Hawkeyes, they are legendary. In the NFL, I'm a huge Indianapolis Colts fan. I love the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA. Now baseball is a kind of different thing for me. I like a team out of the National League and American League, St. Louis Cardinals and Chicago White Sox.
  • mbmempireranch
    Options
    My Favorite Sport is Boxing :):bigsmile: Love watching it ;)

I'm a Buckeye Fan too ! I'm a CA native, but left my heart in Ohio :)
  • TANKENEY32
    TANKENEY32 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I played football (running back), wrestling and baseball (center field) in high school. I love The Ohio State Buckeyes even though we can't win a bowl game. I also love the Tiffin Dragons (alma matter). In college wrestling I love the Iowa Hawkeyes, they are legendary. In the NFL, I'm a huge Indianapolis Colts fan. I love the Cleveland Cavaliers in the NBA. Now baseball is a kind of different thing for me. I like a team out of the National League and American League, St. Louis Cardinals and Chicago White Sox.
    [/quote
    GO BUCKEYES!!! IM A BUCK NUTZ FAN!!!]
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I love ice hockey!! GO RED WINGS!!!!! :drinker:
    I love playing basketball and racquetball. When I have the time/money I want to join a women's rec ice hockey league! :happy:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    I love playing basketball and racquetball. When I have the time/money I want to join a women's rec ice hockey league! :happy:

See, I knew there was a reason you're my psuedo-girlfriend!! :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

The boyfriend played ice hockey at ohio state. :laugh:
  • fragable17
    Options
    i love any and all sports. i grew up playing soccer, softball, and basketball. my favorite sport is soccer though i suck at it. i'm probably best at basketball. i even grew up playing football with the guys on my street. as far as favorite teams for sports this is my list... basketball is san antonio spurs for nba and for women's college uconn (and no not a band wagon for either, i've lived in san antonio since i was 4 and my step mom went to uconn and i fell in love when diana taurassi was playing there). football i don't have a favorite anymore but i used to go for dallas, green bay, and new england. and college football i usually root for ut (again a regional and family tie cause my older brother graduated there).
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

The boyfriend played ice hockey at ohio state. :laugh:

I like your boyfriend already.
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options

The Red WIngs are sweet. That is a team I'm dying to see in person.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options

I love PBR(bull riding) but i play soccer and im also a big football fan!! *cowboys fan*
  • erlehmkuhle
    Options

I love PBR(bull riding) but i play soccer and im also a big football fan!! *cowboys fan*

Cowboys....Blah!!! I'm just kidding, you can like them, (even thought I hate them). Bull riding would be fun. I want to try it someday.
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I miss being on Swim Team terribly but I thought I was too fat and quit...and got fat. Go figure. As for watching and cheering, I'm just one online class completion away from being a Georgia Bulldawg GRADUATE! So of course I love me some DAWGS and some Football! :smile:
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    HOCKEY!!!! GO PENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!