feel like idiot but cant find hot dogs in meals

Options
i may be completly tired but i had chicken hot dogs (empire) for dinner i know i have had them before but i cant find hot dogs or frankfuters of any kind on the food list it must be there can someone help a tired girl

thanks

Replies

• pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    i may be completly tired but i had chicken hot dogs (empire) for dinner i know i have had them before but i cant find hot dogs or frankfuters of any kind on the food list it must be there can someone help a tired girl

thanks
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    sweetie- something's going wrong with the site just this moment- I'm sure it will be fixed soon.
    :flowerforyou:
    just write it down until Mike can fix it-
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options

thanks

Data base is down.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    hey lucky
    thanks keiko

felt like an idiot wondering how come no ones had hot dogs before. alright easy to remember for tom 2 hot dogs with 2 low carb tortillas :wink:

thanks for quick responses anyone know whats going on with the site?
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    hey lucky
    thanks keiko

felt like an idiot wondering how come no ones had hot dogs before. alright easy to remember for tom 2 hot dogs with 2 low carb tortillas :wink:

too many people were eating hot dogs and the healthy fuse quit
  • larthur
    larthur Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    i'm glad it's not just me lol, I was all mad. I couldn't find Chef Salad, or Morning Star Riblest so then I typed in peanut butter and it said that wasn't on the list. I've only been a member for 2 days and I had about decided to quit LOL.
  • pepamint83
    Options
    dont quit ive been on here since jan 12 its the best site and the best ppl. yeah i realized something was wrong when i couldnt find the basics but mike is so good so fast at fixing the problems now that i know its not me i can wait.

hang in there its worth it (ur worth it :wink: )
  • giulianadavar
    Options
    hey lucky
    thanks keiko

too many people were eating hot dogs and the healthy fuse quit

HAHAHA that was hialrious. yeah its my first day and i really wanted to check out this sight. hope its up and running soon! :]
  • pepamint83
    Options
    should hopefully b running soon mikes usually really fast with these things. welcome to the site ull luv it i hope