NSV

Options
LilysMom28
LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
I know its nothing big but....someone in one of the offices in my building stopped to ask me if I"ve been losing weight!!! She said I look great!! What an awesome feeling it is to have someone notice. Its the first time anyone has said anything to me. yay!!!! :happy:

Replies

• Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :o) It feels good to have people notice. Please tell me what NSV means! I have no clue and I keep seeing it posted around.
  • LilysMom28
    Options
    Congrats! :o) It feels good to have people notice. Please tell me what NSV means! I have no clue and I keep seeing it posted around.

Thanks! NSV= Non Scale Victory :smile:
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling! (what does NSV stand for)
  • adonnelly13
    adonnelly13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Once a started on my weight lose journey, I didn't see my extended family for a while. When i finally saw them, i was almost 40 pounds lighter. It was a such a great feeling to see their reactions! yay for some acknowledgement of all your hard work!
  • LilysMom28
    Options
    Once a started on my weight lose journey, I didn't see my extended family for a while. When i finally saw them, i was almost 40 pounds lighter. It was a such a great feeling to see their reactions! yay for some acknowledgement of all your hard work!
    Thanks!

That must have been an amazing expierience for you as well. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!