March 1st 'before' pics, anyone else??

Options
bellevie23
bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
Sooooo anyone else taking before pics today?? I took mine in my bikini *obviously* and I have lots of work to do and one goal is to get my 'bikini' body back as close as I can! I am a mom of 3 beautiful babies, 2 angel babies. My 3 living children are 34 months, 14 months, and 2 months old (all born via c-section, one of my angel babies was MC another born naturally)! Needless to say this body landed some battle scars ;). Are there any other moms trying to get bikini ready and taking monthly pics?? If so Id love to have some others take some pics today and post to this thread and us show our results on the 31st :)
420191_3420084982829_1291294371_33406928_689775315_n.jpg

431038_3420087142883_1291294371_33406930_2041503289_n.jpg

421864_3420086022855_1291294371_33406929_391261826_n.jpg

Replies

• bellevie23
    Options
    Sorry so big and the dull face, just woke up shortly before lol.
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    kudos to you!! I think you look pretty good already!! I am not trying to get in a bikini (no one wants to see that) But I look forward to seeing your updates :)

ps. I am in LOVE with your tattoo!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    First of all, Love your suit & also love your pretty tat! I took some before pictures today since i just started ChaLEAN Xtreme. It is going to take awhile to be bikini ready but it doesnt hurt to share pics...

Sorry if they arent sized right...

184.4lbs today...Goal is 135ish

100_0802-1.jpg

100_0804.jpg

100_0809.jpg
  • bellevie23
    Options
    monroe- Oh no one wants to see mine either LOL, but it is for me, so they can coddle their jack daniels bottle to forget the images if need be lol! If you change your mind you know where to post them :)

tabitha- Thanks for posting yours! I didnt want to be alone :)
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    i took my pics but im dont have courage like you..maby on Success stories :)

by the way your tatoo very hot...you will be very attractive when you reach your goal :flowerforyou:
  • pilgrimtone
    Options
    I'll try and put mine up.
    I started my cut backs on 18 February this year.

DSCN0617.jpg

Here goes nothing...lol

Nope not working......(sigh)
  • bellevie23
    Options
    DSCN0617.jpg

I tried :( I have to lowercase the IMG's to get mine to work, don't know why your's didn't.
  • kfrancisco92
    Options
    I am 19 5'7 235 with a three year old daughter, that picture isnt from today but i dont have anything recent and am not able to get to a camera this second, i am relatively unchanged from this pic though. i hope to post a completely looking picture on the 31. Good luck to everyone!

DSCF0309.jpg
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    they can coddle their jack daniels bottle to forget the images if need

haha i laughed so hard!
    you will be where you want to in no time at all!!
    BTW whoever did your tat did a fantastic job!
  • freaksfitness
    Options
    Raises hand! My second pic in profile. I will get down to single digits by June 1st. That is my goal at age 41 and nothing will stop me.
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hiyaaaa x My st pic was JAN 2012 when i started this site .. my second pic is FEB 28th 2012 .. 13lbs lost so far.. I will take my picture at end of march too n see what hapens.. I started at 190lbs lol, im at 177lbs ! :heart: My GOAL weight is down to 150lbs then ill re evaluate ... probs about 13-140lbs !! X Good Luck everyone else.. cant wait to cum back n see your after pics too xxxx :flowerforyou:

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/Ami_Jackson/WEIGHTLOSS1JAN-FEB-1.png
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hiyaaaa x My st pic was JAN 2012 when i started this site .. my second pic is FEB 28th 2012 .. 13lbs lost so far.. I will take my picture at end of march too n see what hapens.. I started at 190lbs lol, im at 177lbs ! :heart: My GOAL weight is down to 150lbs then ill re evaluate ... probs about 13-140lbs !! X Good Luck everyone else.. cant wait to cum back n see your after pics too xxxx :flowerforyou:

MY BAD I DONT HAVE A CLUE HOW TO ADD A PICTURE LOL SO HERE IS THE LINK .. HOPE IT WORKS

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/Ami_Jackson/WEIGHTLOSS1JAN-FEB-1.png
  • kfrancisco92
    Options
    WEIGHTLOSS1JAN-FEB-1.png

(amyjackson199)
  • bellevie23
    Options
    they can coddle their jack daniels bottle to forget the images if need

haha i laughed so hard!
    you will be where you want to in no time at all!!
    BTW whoever did your tat did a fantastic job!

Thank you, I was serious about the JD though lol..I have to do it myself from time to time :wink:
  • wifeandmom2
    Options
    I am no brave enough to post before picturesBut I am with you guys in being in the before. I just got my 30 day shred- just watched it for the first time tonight, plan to try it out tomorrow-!
    I have no idea how I will do that work out as I am quite out of shape.
    I have an almost 2 yr old- born via c section. Pre baby I was 125 lbs and now I am 145 lbs since baby (2 yrs now!)
    starting the shred tomorrow but I also have some hip issues- back issues a bit- hoping I can do it- it looks hard!
  • Donkeydriver
    Options
    Great idea! I am going to go fix up my brand new camera... and load some photos up here.... this is MARCH MADNESS PEOPLE!!! LETS WORKOUT like CRAZY woo hoooooooooo:bigsmile:
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    i took my pics but not brave enough!!! they are bad, my Starting weight was 226 my cw is 224. my goal is to be 135-140. i sent the pics to my besties, but just not brave enough yet...
  • bellevie23
    Options
    Well Im not brave, more like careless LOL, but I wouldnt say brave. I am starting the 30ds tonight, almost got all my kids to bed. And as for the hip/back issues, it is kind of hard, but just do modified versions, do your best, and shoould see some changes, I have a twisted spine now, so I know about the back pain, not to much about the hips, but hopefully you can find a way!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    started 30ds today... here are the befores *sigh*
    2igloc0.jpg
    2qa7rcm.jpg

SW:178.6
    GW:140
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!