My WEIGHT LOSS so far. Thought I'd post Before&After

Options

Replies

• pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The difference is amazing. Try looking at the two pictures and just labeling what is different. I think once you get used to it you will quickly start to see what we all see. All of your hard work and dedication shows. You look phenomenal!!!
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! :noway:

Clear as day difference - well done! :bigsmile:
  • aj_gettingfit
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! You look fabulous! :drinker:
  • Annette8479
    Annette8479 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You are gorgeous!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Maybe you don't see the difference because you see yourself every day. And even though the size of your clothes changes, you still see "in your mind" what you were before. But I can tell you that I/we see a HUGE difference!! And you even look younger in your after pics.
    Continue the outstanding job you have been doing.
  • holly_ann87
    holly_ann87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats! You look amazing! This is such good motivation for me.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    AMAZING! You look stunning.....and I know its hard to think of yourself as the "skinny" girl when you've battled being "big," I have that trouble too, but it was a great idea to post your pics b/c all of us sure can see the difference. Awesome job, keep up the good work, and thanks for the inspiration.

14285388.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • aubreysgrammy
    aubreysgrammy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • kfrancisco92
    Options
    There is a very noticable difference! way to go!
  • natpotter29
    Options
    Wow! Great Job. How did you motivate yourself? I just started on this and have been very bad at longing in. You story is very inspirering. Thanx for sharing.
  • tlcprn
    tlcprn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Spectacular job! There is a mountain of difference between the first and last pics. We are our own worst critics, you're just gonna hafta believe ppl when they say how great you look. Are you happy? It must be nice to move about so much easier, to chase after that little rascal in the last pic, and to know that you are now role modeling a healthy eating lifestyle for him. Pat yourself on the back, or better yet, let me do it for you! {wack} {wack} {wack} You are an inspiration to those of us just starting out.
    hugs!
  • dusty_712001
    dusty_712001 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You have done a great job and it shows.
  • taul07
    taul07 Posts: 12
    Options
    You look great! When people post pics of their sucess it helps motivate others, esp me! So thanks, keep up with good work!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    You have come a long way! Pictures can be so cruel, I always hate all the pics of me . You are doing very well keep doing what your doing!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    You look really great! ^_^
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    WOW!!!!! is an understatement. You've done a fantastic job and I wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself. You're beautiful and in your after picture, with your success, you should be smiling from ear to ear. Keep up the good work and keep pushing girl...you can do it, you've done it this far..how far do you wanna go?
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, you should be very proud!
  • rockinsue285
    Options
    thats so amazing hun, ive my first weigh in tomorrow, totally dreading it as whenever ive tried to lose before ide weigh and would have put on , apart from when I did cabbage soup diet when I lost weight but when stopped piled it all back on
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!