HELP I know I will need some support!

Options
2»

Replies

• katherinewaters84
    Options
    Hello my name is Katherine and i just joined this sight 7 days ago. I too need to loose like 80 more lbs... I started at 328 lbs.. I am now 268... This is a great sight to be a part of I love it. u have all the tools and support you will need on here. I would love to be your friend.... Remember you are not alone. You can do this :))))
  • Grammy1936
    Grammy1936 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, wishing you all of the luck in the world. This is a wonderful site because when you face what you've eaten each day, you begin to make better choices. One suggestion is to not depend too much on the extra calories you get from exercise. I try to stay within my original total. I am a senior citizen so the weight has been there for a "very long" time and is coming off slowly. I am also an "addict" to sugar. I try to keep something small and low calorie for the evening, or I am not going to make it. Try the low sugar puddings or a low cal Klondike
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You can add me but you must have your food diary open so I can fully support you. I only accept open diaries. :)
  • Andufrene
    Andufrene Posts: 44
    Options
    I just started MFP on Feb. 23 and love the support on here. Feel free to add me! (Anyone can add me if youw would like)
  • TrixyHero
    TrixyHero Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I actually used this online tool over a year ago when I started a diet and fitness plan. I used it for about 4 months. Now I am starting all over again as some people might be able to relate. I am doing my own clean & lean eating program which will incorporate Atkins, Lean Secrets, The Diet Doctor's Solution and Dr. Oz weight loss tips. At the start my weight was 208. Now I weigh 202. I will need support as well.