Sizzlin Summer Slimdown 04.28.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Terrific Tuesday to each of you!!! :flowerforyou:

Yesterday was a not too bad day for me...not my best, but certainly not my worst. :laugh: Today I have my training session and will continue on happy and healthy!!!

Blessings to all...:heart:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Terrific Tuesday to each of you!!! :flowerforyou:

Yesterday was a not too bad day for me...not my best, but certainly not my worst. :laugh: Today I have my training session and will continue on happy and healthy!!!

Blessings to all...:heart:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING-- I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

My interview was amazing yesterday and I GOT THE JOB!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thanks for all the well wishes- apparently they worked!! :flowerforyou: I signed on an apartment yesterday afternoon as well so as of May 14 I will be the newest resident in the state of Indiana. Movin' on up!

As for food and fitness, I've been kind of winging it and trying to make good decisions the last few days. Haven't weighed myself, but I will when i get home tonight...actually, probably tomorrow morning.

Haven't exercised either, but an hoping to make it in time for my pilates class tonight at 7. :drinker: :drinker:

Especially happy tuesday ladies!! Hope you all had an excellent weekend--

:heart: :heart:

Shannah
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    You go Shanna.:flowerforyou:

I did good yesterday. Today is the first day I have not felt bad about the previous days decisions. I stayed under on my cals and got in another workout. Not sure what my count is but I am just glad I am still going. I am going to try to get another workout dvd afterwork I want another Biggest loser I already have the 30 day shred any suggestions?

Hope you all are having a wonderful day :drinker:

We can do this ladies just postitive thoughts and hard work.:drinker:
  • Theresa35
    Options
    GOOD MORNING-- I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

My interview was amazing yesterday and I GOT THE JOB!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thanks for all the well wishes- apparently they worked!! :flowerforyou: I signed on an apartment yesterday afternoon as well so as of May 14 I will be the newest resident in the state of Indiana. Movin' on up!

As for food and fitness, I've been kind of winging it and trying to make good decisions the last few days. Haven't weighed myself, but I will when i get home tonight...actually, probably tomorrow morning.

Haven't exercised either, but an hoping to make it in time for my pilates class tonight at 7. :drinker: :drinker:

Especially happy tuesday ladies!! Hope you all had an excellent weekend--

:heart: :heart:

Shannah

OMGosh!!! That is great! I missed all of it somehow, but how wonderful for you!!! Where in IN are you moving too??? I'm in Muncie...about 45 mins north of Indy...:drinker:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS SHANNAH!! :flowerforyou: On a similar note, I had a great interview for a part time job at a Home Goods store! I should find out this afternoon if I'll be offered a job. Gotta get my Reference and Background Checks cleared. :bigsmile:

Also, my new AV has the updated picture and comparison from one year. I don't see much of a difference in the pictures - as I'm covering up how TIGHT the dress really was in the larger picture. :laugh: I'll try to find one where my tummy isn't covered. But I felt comfortable even having my arms uncovered last week. So that's a good sign! Hope ya'll enjoy.

Yesterday I didn't get to the gym, but I did pretty well on my calories. Only over a little bit. Heading to the gym tonight. Not sure if I'll take a class or just do my own thing. Upper body strength tonight! :drinker: This will put me at 9/30 days.

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS SHANNAH!! :flowerforyou: On a similar note, I had a great interview for a part time job at a Home Goods store! I should find out this afternoon if I'll be offered a job. Gotta get my Reference and Background Checks cleared. :bigsmile:

Also, my new AV has the updated picture and comparison from one year. I don't see much of a difference in the pictures - as I'm covering up how TIGHT the dress really was in the larger picture. :laugh: I'll try to find one where my tummy isn't covered. But I felt comfortable even having my arms uncovered last week. So that's a good sign! Hope ya'll enjoy.

Yesterday I didn't get to the gym, but I did pretty well on my calories. Only over a little bit. Heading to the gym tonight. Not sure if I'll take a class or just do my own thing. Upper body strength tonight! :drinker: This will put me at 9/30 days.

Are you kidding??? I can totally see a difference and you look great!!! You should be so proud of al your hard work- it really shows!!

And thanks for the congrats all- i'm so beyond excited that i couldnt even sleep last night!! :laugh:

and T- i'll be in terre haute, about 45 mins west of indy....but nice to know someone in the same state!! :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options

Are you kidding??? I can totally see a difference and you look great!!! You should be so proud of al your hard work- it really shows!!

And thanks for the congrats all- i'm so beyond excited that i couldnt even sleep last night!! :laugh:

and T- i'll be in terre haute, about 45 mins west of indy....but nice to know someone in the same state!! :flowerforyou:

Well that's not too far away...let me know if you need a friend for anything!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Theresa35
    Options

I can see a big difference in the way your dress fits!!! :drinker: That is such a wonderful feeling!!! Keep up the great work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Wow....:noway: :frown: .....where is everyone today?!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hey - sorry I am so late getting on here - great to read thru all the happy stuff....

smadag-feels great to know you did good doesn't it

shannah-WOOHOOO doing the happy dance for you!
    opera-you are looking FANTASTIC!!

t-as always your focus motivates me!

Hope to get to the gym tonight - not sure - was going to go at lunch but my hubby called and he was in town today so we ate together - he works an hour from here so we never get to go to lunch together couldn't pass up a date with my hunny!

Feeling good - thinking that the scale is moving......we'll see tomorrow is weigh in day....I am less than 2 pounds away from being out of the obese category. On some calculators the high for me is 141 - I am thinking they are too low...my goal is 149 right now...I haven't seen that since pre kids and my oldest is 17....

Continue on our Happy Tuesday....
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Hi Girls...sorry I am so late today.

I hurt my back, so working out is NOT an option. Its amazing that I can just get off my chair to get to the printer!! But I figure I am buring more calories trying to get out of my chair and to the printer than I was before....at least it feels like i should be:bigsmile:

I am still trying to eat healthy though. On a side note, my cruise is way up in the air right now. We were supposed to have 2 stops in Mexico! Carnival is making an annoucement at 5pm today regarding our options, so hopefully I will know soon where I stand.

Shannah..congrats on the job. My brother went to school in Terra Haute. It is a very nice town, and I shouldn't say this....but the food ally is amazing. Everything you could ever want on one road :smile: I am sure there are some Subways and healthy places included.