Hi Everyone!

Options
I started MFP on Feb 9, and have been doing it alone - but am at the point where I would like to build a community around me! I am 39, currently a stay-at-home Mom (Speech Pathologist by trade), and got into some really bad habits when my little guys were babies....drinking coffee all day and not really eating anything at night. Since I have started MFP, the pounds are just melting away and I AM LOVING IT!!! Praying that I can keep my motivation HIGH and do this thing!!! My goal was to lose 30 pounds by May (my oldest daughter's graduation from High School) and I am going to reach that here pretty quickly. Overall, I would like to lose 70-80 and then re-evaluate from there.

Love this site, love reading all of the posts, and can't wait to get to know more of you!

Replies

• AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    I haven't quite figured out this part of the site, but please add me if you want to help each other on this journey! It is a beautiful day here, so off to take the little guys to the park and enjoy the afternoon.
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    I am going to be 39 in June, and want to- I hope lose at least 30 pounds by then. We can help motivate each other! :)
  • bethanymelton
    bethanymelton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to help encourage and be encouraged!
  • AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Thank you, ladies! Can't wait to get to know you all better!
  • KT0104
    KT0104 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm the big 40 in about 5 weeks! :-O Lost 42lbs on here last year and have another 25 to go! I'll add you - feel free to accept and we can motivate and encourage each other! :o)
  • TAVA410
    TAVA410 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I just joined MFP! I will be 35 in april and hope to lose 30 lbs by June 1st. I just started exercising and I am hoping the pounds will come off easily, but I sure miss my snack foods. Good luck to everyone :bigsmile: