breakfast

Options
is it ok to eat almost 500 calories at breakfast!? It was soooo good and not entirely unhealthy I dont think!

Replies

• nihon_jindesu
    Options
    is it ok to eat almost 500 calories at breakfast!? It was soooo good and not entirely unhealthy I dont think!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Depends on your goals and what the foods were that you ate. Also do you plan to work out during the course of the day.

hopefully it was not all bacon:laugh:
  • soxygirl
    soxygirl Posts: 173
    Options
    That depends on what the rest of your day looks like! If you plan on working out and eating the appropriate amount of calories for the rest of the day, you're fine! I almost always eat a bigger breakfast and then smaller snacks and lunch . . . I feel like it starts my day off right with a good jolt to the old metabolism. Plan the rest of your day accordingly and you are golden!
  • nihon_jindesu
    Options
    I have to work out for an hour before i can even eat breakfast! Im in the army... and then I usually go to the gym at night.
  • nihon_jindesu
    Options
    no it was not all bacon! lol! i had cereal and eggs and cottage cheese... lol... weird combo i know but it all looked so good. yeah i have to work out an hour before i can even eat breakfast and then i usually go to the gym after work. hopefully its not soo bad!