Minus 30 pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• amblee125
    amblee125 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm overwhelmed by all the responses! Thank you again everyone!!!!
  • ahunkofmexican
    Options
    Proud of You ! :drinker:
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    good job You! :bigsmile:
  • summayyah29
    Options
    Good for u ..you look great keep the good work up what's your serect?
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! You are looking great!
  • amblee125
    amblee125 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good for u ..you look great keep the good work up what's your serect?

Thank you!!!

No secret really..I just track my calories and I do have a day per week that I don't log usually. I don't go overboard but I don't restrict myself if I want something on that day. I drink lots of water, no real sodas and have cut out ALOT of sugar (not all lol). I also try to work out at least 4 days a week and take a boot camp style/circuit training class once a week also.
  • nycalison
    nycalison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can definitely see it in the waist especially :)
    Thanks! Lol..yeah my mom had to make the costume. I'll be rainbow bright again when I can fit into the sexy version of the costume, lol.

Thats funny, one of the things I'm looking forward to is getting dressed up in whatever sexy costume I want lol
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I def. see it!!! keep up the good work hunny bunny!
  • ksimpson1978
    Options
    What an exciting change! Photo's like that sure keep your momentum going and help other MFP members! Can't wait to see your continued success! Keep up the excellent work.
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Big difference already, keep going you are doing great.
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WWWWWOOOOOWWWW - very inspirational! I'm getting close to 20lbs lost now and seeing how much 30 less looks on you is making me want to keep up my progress. Congrats! You're looking fabulous.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!