I need friends! :)

Options
I'm looking for some motivating friends on MFP! I am a 26 year old female living in Atlanta! I am a former WW lifetime member, but am loving MFP because it allows me to track from a larger database. I love reading people's food diaries and getting ideas for meals, etc.

Recently started adding a lot more strength training to my routine and am hoping to start transforming my shape before the summer! I get frustrated when the scale doesn't show a loss, but I do know that I'd rather shed inches than pounds!

I am 5'2" hoping to lose ~10-15 pounds (or fit into my 'skinny jeans' again)!

Feel free to add me!

Replies

• AR73
    AR73 Posts: 107
    Options
    Well done for adding some strength training into the routine, it does help.
  • bgc85
    bgc85 Posts: 68
    Options
    I found a "bootcamp" that I like. It is conveniently at my workplace so it's hard finding an excuse not to go! Plus, I like the instructor so much that I make myself attend the Thursday 6:15 AM class when I am the opposite of a morning person!

I feel stronger after just a couple of weeks of strength training! Sore, but stronger!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you. I started incorporating strength training and weights because I'm done losing pouds. It's all about the inches and getter stronger! Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Elchicano76
    Options
    I've been doing cardio for the past 2 months and the weight loss has slowed down. Starting with the weights next week, looking forward to it! Add me if you like.