Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Burger King Commercial

2»

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Now I am the MOST opened minded non prudish person out there and even I HATE that commerical. It's annoying and I don't think it's appropriate for kids.:noway:

However....I do like that commerical with those mini cows being rounded up. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    With the crap they sell at BK they should have gone with the honest approach and just played

"I like big butts and I cannot lie!"

:laugh:
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    With the crap they sell at BK they should have gone with the honest approach and just played

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member

no doubt, now THAT is TRUTH IN ADVERTISING! lol
  • Yuck, I hate burger king :sick: I have not seen this commercial!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    I could not believe what I was seeing on t.v., I am like what??????????????? I turn it every time it comes on, with booty dancers on it, I don't want my kids watching or eating that CRAP!!!!!!!! You are all right they should have said I like big butts and cannot lie if you eat here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    I dunno.....I think they're normal cheeseburger is pretty delish! :bigsmile: Tastey treat every now and then.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Here's the link to the commercial if you've never seen it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm6d2oy8GRk&feature=related
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    I dunno.....I think they're normal cheeseburger is pretty delish! :bigsmile: Tastey treat every now and then.

NO