Who else here is within 10lbs within their goal weight?

Options
124»

Replies

• GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have 10lbs to go! :bigsmile:
  • 7memyselfandI
    Options
    7 lbs to goal weight of 140 ( 5'10")
  • maralou09
    maralou09 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 7 more lbs. Hope most lbs will come off my belly. Belly fat is my problem.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Me! I don't think I have 10 lbs left to lose though
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    40 down, 5 more to go. (ish) But I really need to get leaner so my work will not be finished when I hit that next 5 lb goal.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    8 lbs to the number I set when I started 01-01-11..But I believe I will get a bit lower before finishing up..Not quite content with myself yet...
  • CupcakeHavoc
    Options
    Only 7.8 pounds left to lose! :D I've actually been on my weight loss journey for about a year and a half now. I only just joined MFP because I've been struggling with these last 10 pounds I want to lose. My goal is 120, but I've been fluctuating between 130 and 125. I'm ready for these last 10 to be gone!!!
  • HRBush
    HRBush Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I hit my goal weight of 150lbs in December 2010 through Weight Watchers. but in 2011 gained 10lbs back so I am working on losing those last 10lbs again.
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 4-5 more pounds of fat, and replace them with muscle.
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    3 more to go and been stuck here since October.
  • freaksfitness
    Options
    I started at my all time high of 268lbs in 2007. Currently at 185lbs. Would like to lose last 10 pounds of extra fat to make 175lbs. I was at this weight while running half marathons but my arms got super scrawny. I started lifting a lot more and cut my running to two miles of hit intervals then dead lifts right after at a little above body weight for 5x5 . I want to be a solid 175 with some lean strength not scrawny....gosh are you sick skinny. Also do tons of pull ups and push ups.
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    9lbs left to lose but not focused on weight focused on fitness specific training at the mo

I'm pretty much here too. My focus is a sub 2:30 olympic triathlon the end of April no matter what the weight.
  • mrserika721
    Options
    I just want to lose anywhere from 5-8 lbs before my wedding at the beginning of May... Anyone have any tips other than exercise and calorie counting? Any tips on speeding up metabolism or burning fat?

Thanks!
    Erika
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Have a stubborn 6-8lbs left to go! Why are those last pesky few pounds so hard to loose!??? I've been stuck at the same weight for the past 2-3weeks. So frustrating but I'm not giving up! :) Any tips?
  • ChrisIn757
    ChrisIn757 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    oooh ME! Actually within 5 lbs, but I need to get back on the wagon and readjust my goal I think....
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Yesss I've got 5.8 left to go! Although I wouldn't be upset if I got 8.8 lbs lighter either :P Although I imagine if I get to my goal of 128 (I'm 5'8") and keep toning, that it will go up a little with muscle gain. Feel free to add me if you're in a similar situation! (include a message though!)

7618750.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods