Small NSV- but means a lot to me!

So I have lost around 30 lbs so far on my fitness pal, and today I noticed how much easier it was to paint my toenails without that 30 lbs!
Anyone else have a similar NSV?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,314 Member
    That's terrific!

I love that regular bath towels now go all the way around me.
  • erilynbmore
    erilynbmore Posts: 42 Member
    I remember when I first realized I could paint my toenails without difficulty. I was ecstatic, almost as ecstatic as I was when I realized I could cross my legs. LOL
  • Destinie589
    Destinie589 Posts: 211
    Wow!!! Thats exciting! I like to sit with my legs crossed (Indian Style). Even in the car (when I'm not the driver) and now I can cross my legs all of the time!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    That is an awesome NSV! Sometimes its the little things that stand out the most! Good job!
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 235 Member
    Yep that's a great NSV-I don't paint mine but being able to trim them with ease!!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    I have a mild form of Muscular Dystrophy, called Charcot Marie Tooth disease. It affects my balance and makes exercising a challenge. When I began using fitness videos, I had to hold on to something for stability. Two days ago, I was able to complete the entire 4 miles without stabilizing myself once! It's a great feeling!
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    I noticed this morning that it was so much easier to hoist my leg up to the sink so I could clip my toe nails. I didn't realize how strong my legs are getting and how much less fat is on them and my stomach. Realized that when I was shaving my legs in the shower too.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    That's awesome! It's always good to remember the little things :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!