14lbs down .. 40days on MFP

Options
:flowerforyou: Hellooooo ,

Thought i would share my success with everyone who doesnt see the scale moving & thinks they should give up !!! I have been on MFP for Over a month & in that time i have lost 8lbs then 6lbs and i havent lost weight in 3 weeks !! I felt soo bloody crap & like giving up until i decided to measure myself & take pictures .. This is the result i got ! my waist looks like its takin shape and my stomach is less bloated. i have like 40lbs to lose but every little helps :tongue: .. DONT LISTEN 2 YOUR SCALES. MEASURE & TAKE PICS MONTHLY xxx Oh i have lost 8.4 inches in the past 40days also.. Im 21 years old, 5 ft 6 tall .. I was 190lbs and currently weigh 176 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

( ps sorry its a link i hope it works ) xxx

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/Ami_Jackson/WEIGHTLOSS1JAN-FEB-1.png

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wow, you can definitely see a difference! Great work!
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thank you xx
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    only 14 lbs?! wow thats a huge difference! you look great hun, keep up the great work.
  • PeaceLoveVeggies
    PeaceLoveVeggies Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! Great job!
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Keep up the AWESOME work!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Our body types are very similar so at least I know what I have to look forward to with the next few pounds that I lose!

Congratulations! :happy:
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    Thanx alot guys !! :happy:
    Im swinging between 13-14lbs lost in total. Trying something new this month so hopefuly will start losing bit more weight but ill keep the measure tape & camera ready anyways cause the scales can suck sometimes lol.:grumble:
    This picture just took me out of my crappy mood and i have my motivation head back on ! xxxxx
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    RIGHT ON. Good job:wink: you can definitely see a big difference. I too have kind of reached a plateau right now on the scale, but inch wise, i can see the difference. I've come to terms to not being so hard on myself when the scale tells me otherwise. Glad you picked yourself up and we can only move forward..keep up the good work:happy:
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW. Good job
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hellooooo ,

Thought i would share my success with everyone who doesnt see the scale moving & thinks they should give up !!! I have been on MFP for Over a month & in that time i have lost 8lbs then 6lbs and i havent lost weight in 3 weeks !! I felt soo bloody crap & like giving up until i decided to measure myself & take pictures .. This is the result i got ! my waist looks like its takin shape and my stomach is less bloated. i have like 40lbs to lose but every little helps :tongue: .. DONT LISTEN 2 YOUR SCALES. MEASURE & TAKE PICS MONTHLY xxx Oh i have lost 8.4 inches in the past 40days also.. Im 21 years old, 5 ft 6 tall .. I was 190lbs and currently weigh 176 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

( ps sorry its a link i hope it works ) xxx

http://i1073.photobucket.com/albums/w398/Ami_Jackson/WEIGHTLOSS1JAN-FEB-1.png

I can totally see the difference. I would except this kind of change over a large lost of poundage but still have the lower tummy.

You look great. Keep up the good work. What types of exercise have you been doing?
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    I can totally see the difference. I would except this kind of change over a large lost of poundage but still have the lower tummy. You look great. Keep up the good work. What types of exercise have you been doing?

Hiyaa x:smile:

I started the gym in january. I go about 2 sometimes 3 times a week. I do trampolining on a sunday, Body pump on a monday and i done 30 day shred for 3 days LOL! i gave up but really guna try get on it 2moro and see what happens. i walk everywhere. Stupid things like get off the bus an earlier stop or walk the long way to the shops etc.. ive kept within my calories all month but still ate alot of crap here and there. lol good luck hope this helps oxoxoxo
  • kelly_gelinas
    kelly_gelinas Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    great results!!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    awesome!!!! such an inspiration!!!
  • danilandry
    danilandry Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I see an hour glass :)
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    wow what a difference!
  • Christinah5150
    Christinah5150 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a huge difference!! Looks like way more than 14lbs!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    Thnx agen guys. does anyone know how to get the picture on the post instead of just the link? i saw someone post somethin on how to get the picture up but i tried to follow and it obviously didnt work for me haha !!

P.S ( Ive had a child, thats the reason for my over flowing stomach lol was so heavy and hanging over. And i have stretch marks but they are fading. i know theyl never go away but with exercise they are becoming more faded ) - for all you mamas out there lol xxx
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! a huge difference! great work :-)
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    My trainer and I were just talking about the scale vs measuring yesterday!! Great Job!
  • jktjcca
    jktjcca Posts: 62
    Options
    That is great results! I have been on 60 days and only lost 11 pounds!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!