My nsv

Options
Melaniec78
Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
From last June to September I lost 31 lbs. I fell off the wagon from OCt to Jan gained a few back and now I am back and lost 10 in the last 2 weeks for a grand total of 36 to date. I have about 45 lbs to goal and I will not stop until I get there. :smooched:

I was shocked when I washed my hands today (with rings on as always) and they both literally fell off my fingers into the sink!! Everyone at work must have thought I was weird I was smiling so big. I guess I didn't realize just how much difference that extra 5 that I am down from September could make. I remember when they were so tight that by the end of the day with swelling they were digging into my skin.

Heres to HEALTHY LIVING :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! what a good feeling! i would be so motivated by that...i still have another pound to go to reach that 10 lb's down mark....such a huge milestone!! well done!! glad we're both back:) ps...hope you're didn't lose your rings:)
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    From last June to September I lost 31 lbs. I fell off the wagon from OCt to Jan gained a few back and now I am back and lost 10 in the last 2 weeks for a grand total of 36 to date. I have about 45 lbs to goal and I will not stop until I get there. :smooched:

I was shocked when I washed my hands today (with rings on as always) and they both literally fell off my fingers into the sink!! Everyone at work must have thought I was weird I was smiling so big. I guess I didn't realize just how much difference that extra 5 that I am down from September could make. I remember when they were so tight that by the end of the day with swelling they were digging into my skin.

Heres to HEALTHY LIVING :flowerforyou:

THAT'S fantastic! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!