Not sure if this is the right place to post

Options
Since the beginning of using MFP every so often I get the box that pops up and says you have lost 10 pounds since you last modified your goals. Do you want to do this? I used to say yes but then I really don't know what to change. I did up my workout time and times a week last time but it didn't seem to change anything.
Any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• stimpy6298
    Options
    Since the beginning of using MFP every so often I get the box that pops up and says you have lost 10 pounds since you last modified your goals. Do you want to do this? I used to say yes but then I really don't know what to change. I did up my workout time and times a week last time but it didn't seem to change anything.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  • adopt4
    adopt4 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    You should modify your goals when you lose weight, it will change the number of cals per day and the exercise stuff... 10 pounds will greatly change your goals, so be sure to go thru the process.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Basically all it changes is your calorie allotment. As you lose weight your body requires less to maintain your current weight, and therefore you need to consume less if you are going to maintain the rate of loss you have been experiencing.

Inputting the number of times you are going to work out doesn't effect your calories until you actually input them in the exercise tab. Changing this only changes the running total you have for the week in the exercise tab.

Hope that helps :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    weird... I have never seen that box. Seems like I should have:ohwell: