Saw the ex...

Options
Don't ya just love it when you see an ex and you look GREAT lol.

I've only lost 8 pounds, but I've shaped up quite a bit due to my strength training workouts. I saw my ex today and he did a double take. He even told me that he barely recognized me with my new hair cut, new hair color, and weight loss. :bigsmile:

Replies

• flcaoh
    flcaoh Posts: 444
    Options
    Don't ya just love it when you see an ex and you look GREAT lol.

I've only lost 8 pounds, but I've shaped up quite a bit due to my strength training workouts. I saw my ex today and he did a double take. He even told me that he barely recognized me with my new hair cut, new hair color, and weight loss. :bigsmile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    HA! That is the sweetest revenge. ESPSECIALLY if he dumped you!

My favorite line is "it was a mistake to break up.":yawn:
  • flcaoh
    Options
    HA! That is the sweetest revenge. ESPSECIALLY if he dumped you!

My favorite line is "it was a mistake to break up.":yawn:

The breakup was mutual. But, what makes it ever BETTER, is that one of the last things he told me was that he hadn't been attracted to me for a long time toward the end of our relationship b/c I had 'let myself go'. Ouch. But, he was right. I had. And I needed to hear it. :ohwell:

But it still feels like sweet sweet revenge mwahaha :bigsmile:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    LOL!

That's wonderful! I hope to never see my ex....
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    LOL!

That's wonderful! I hope to never see my ex....

Wish I never had to...unfortunately we have kids together.
  • sparkyspal
    sparkyspal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Was married 27 years..divorced when my ex wanted the younger version of an old me.. I had gained a huge amt of weight..and I don't blame him for leaving me.. Anyway.. I got my stuff together.. lost 156 pounds.. and he saw me about 5 years after our divorce.. It was great!!! I was with a really big sexy guy..I was dressed in motorcycle garb (leathers) and looking pretty darn hot..so far from the fat and frumpy he had left behind.. When he saw me he dropped his cell phone!! Anyway the best revenge is living well, being healthy, and loving every moment..:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is great when someone mentions that you look great.
  • flcaoh
    Options
    Was married 27 years..divorced when my ex wanted the younger version of an old me.. I had gained a huge amt of weight..and I don't blame him for leaving me.. Anyway.. I got my stuff together.. lost 156 pounds.. and he saw me about 5 years after our divorce.. It was great!!! I was with a really big sexy guy..I was dressed in motorcycle garb (leathers) and looking pretty darn hot..so far from the fat and frumpy he had left behind.. When he saw me he dropped his cell phone!! Anyway the best revenge is living well, being healthy, and loving every moment..:wink:

He dropped his cell phone ROFL... that's hilarious. Talk about a great feeling!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    That's one of the greatest feelings in the world! One step better, though, is when you've lost weight and he's gained!

With how different everyone on this website is, it's nice to know that we can all come together when sticking it to the ex!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    My ex has gained over 100 lbs since we were married. I am getting smaller. He used to make comments about my weight...hummph

It's a good thing that I am a better person
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :laugh: round them up...the exsssssssss and ...................................hahaahhahhhah
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Love it! Must feel GREAT!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • hushmonkey1234
    Options

I wasnt married that long, only 7 years but we had kids together and I have to see him about once a year when he finally chooses to drive down and see the kids. I hope that by then next time I have to see him he will drop his cell. It would be the best feeling in the world!!!!!! He told me from the day we were married how fat I was. I admit I have never been small but gained alot when I had the kids. I hope someday I can show him all he lost when he walked out!!!!

But kudos have to go out to my 2nd husband. He is a wonderful man and could care less what I weigh he loves me for who I am not what I look like.. It makes me want to loose the weight and be a beautiful wife for him!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    fun isn't it:devil:
  • sparkyspal
    Options

I wasnt married that long, only 7 years but we had kids together and I have to see him about once a year when he finally chooses to drive down and see the kids. I hope that by then next time I have to see him he will drop his cell. It would be the best feeling in the world!!!!!! He told me from the day we were married how fat I was. I admit I have never been small but gained alot when I had the kids. I hope someday I can show him all he lost when he walked out!!!!

But kudos have to go out to my 2nd husband. He is a wonderful man and could care less what I weigh he loves me for who I am not what I look like.. It makes me want to loose the weight and be a beautiful wife for him!
  • sparkyspal
    Options

• sparkyspal
    Options
    We all gain weight for our own reasons. Realizing the beautiful person that you are inside is the most important step toward moving forward. The fact that your new husband realizes it is wonderful..In this dating world it's tough to get past the superficial. My boyfriend can't wait to meet my ex--and shake his hand for letting me go.. now that's a guy..
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options

Sweet!

I dream of that day...seeing my ex while I have some hottie on my arm...and in my dreams my ex is of course alone and looking just miserable. Of course, he will be without me. He'll see.