Options

Replies

• shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    honestly 2. it shows more in like a sexy way that just enough. i think that one is best. but both are wonderful
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Number 1 says safe in the front and vaaavooom in the back. But you should pin your hair up, think of the drama later (wink wink)
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Unlike a poster I saw I do not think either of them are trampy in the least. However; since you asked for opinions, I don't like either of them at all. The 1st one looks cheap to me (as in not well made) and the 2nd one looks dated. Nobody needs to attack me b/c I do think when someone asks for an opinion it's ok to share the truth. However; regardless of how I feel (or anyone else for that matter), if you feel good in a dress you will be sexy as hell. Have fun!
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    #2 no contest in my book.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Neither.

The back is cool for 1 but the front is lacking something.

And I think the mesh/low cut thing is trashy looking.
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I like the surprise of number one and it's elegant and classy. I think you should either have your hair up or to one side would look chic.

http://www.ourvanity.com/beauty/makeup/taylor-swift’s-hair-style/

Look at the second pic where she is in the pink dress.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Sweet Jesus #1 is sexy.

Yeah. Pretty much. :laugh:
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Definitely no 1!!
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the first one!! Modest for the front, then sexy for the back!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I like 2 better because both the front and back are interesting. The first one has a good back, but a little plain in the front.
    Have fun!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i'd go with #2.. #1 definitely looks like a $20 forever 21 dress to me so i wasnt surprised to see that's where it was from :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    You have a very feminine shape and personaly think No1 will suit you better.

How formal is the evening?

We're all dressing to impress... not really "formal", more "let's look HOT"! :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    If I were to get #1, I'd dress it up with a nice necklace/ earrings for sure. I plan to wear some black/ white heels as well.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Definitely #1.
  • suzycav77
    suzycav77 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    it's got to be the first one, i'm really liking all the open back stuff that's in now!! may have to invest in something similar myself :smile:
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I think no 1 is tarty, the second one is definitely sexy but classy at the same time.
  • Fatloosa
    Fatloosa Posts: 75
    Options
    BUY THEM BOTH lol :noway:
  • Fatloosa
    Fatloosa Posts: 75
    Options
    Totally agree with you.
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Number one, absolutely. And if you wanted to spice up the front a little - get a sparkly belt and that way it'll cinch in your waist too and highlight all your hard work :) Also, since the dress is plain, play it up with shoes & accessories!