Vacation...

Options
Okay...my husband and I are going to the Dominican Republic for a much needed vacation on Monday. We haven't travelled anywhere alone since our honeymoon and we are celebrating 10 wonderful years of marriage. Now the hard part...I have been living healthfully since January 19 and in doing so, have lost 15 lbs and 10 inches. I am still 20 lbs from goal but know that I will get there eventually. We will be there for 5 days Leaving early Monday morning and flying home Friday afternoon. I plan to exercise Tuesday-Friday in the resorts spa and/or on the beach. I am just worried I'll fall into old habits while there. Any tips, suggestions? I want to enjoy and treat myself but do not want to derail all my effort.

Marcy

Replies

• MBH3
    MBH3 Posts: 30
    Options
    Okay...my husband and I are going to the Dominican Republic for a much needed vacation on Monday. We haven't travelled anywhere alone since our honeymoon and we are celebrating 10 wonderful years of marriage. Now the hard part...I have been living healthfully since January 19 and in doing so, have lost 15 lbs and 10 inches. I am still 20 lbs from goal but know that I will get there eventually. We will be there for 5 days Leaving early Monday morning and flying home Friday afternoon. I plan to exercise Tuesday-Friday in the resorts spa and/or on the beach. I am just worried I'll fall into old habits while there. Any tips, suggestions? I want to enjoy and treat myself but do not want to derail all my effort.

Marcy
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I tend to vacation a lot ...I suggest eating light through the day and allow yourself 1 sensible enjoyable meal daily and 1 desert during your stay..stick to working out and get outdoors and walk a lot..