I need encouragement

Options
unali1
unali1 Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I am a 41 year old female, married with 3 children. I want to lose 100 or more pounds. I have spent most of my life to thin, at 5 foot 8 inches I once weighted 87 pounds. 10 years ago I weighed 132. Which is normal for my height. I lost a baby and became depressed and gained a lot of weight really fast. I am now getting serious about losing it and I want to do so in a healtly way and not return to my past of starving myself. I am looking for friends to keep me motivated. I want to have 50 pounds lost my July.

Replies

• oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome aboard :) we are here to support you :)
  • ashli_rose
    Options
    Ill support ya! Im very sorry about your baby. It's great that you are gettin back healthy again thogh :) I have a 14 month old little boy myself. I got on here to lose the weight i gained from pregnancy. Friends? :)
  • bamababe42
    Options
    Would love to support you sweetheart in any way I can!:smile:
  • leeann788
    leeann788 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I think it's fantastic that you're geting healthy the right way!! Welcome to MFP. I love this tool, and everyone is very helpful! YOu can do anything you put your mind too!! :smile:
  • visions845
    Options
    Welcome Unali
    first I am so sorry for your lost.
    second I am so proud you are seeking motivation and encouragement to meet your goal. we are here to help you through your journey (hugs)
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    as others have said sorry for your family's loss. I am here to lose about 75 lbs. You are in the right place to get support, I would love to have you as a friend. Please add me
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • sharonbishop36
    sharonbishop36 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am here to support you in anyway that I can. Where you from? We will beat this thing together, all of us.....hugs
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me...
  • livingaloha
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, I cant even imagine. So glad your ready to take care of yourself now, you deserve it and so does your family! Here to support you in anyway I can, thats what its all about! sending ((hugs)) and positive encouraging thoughts your way. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, we are all in this together!
  • Aective27
    Options
    Well, sorry for your loss. It's not always about losing weight. It's about burning fat. Anybody can lose weight by starving themselves, and getting dehydrated. If you want the good looking body, try to lose 2lbs per week. Go for 30mins cardio (ex. treadmill- speed walk/ jog, swimming) 6 times a week. The most important thing is keeping track of your calories, of course. Try cutting off pasta, flour, and sugar. Have the vegetables, fruits, lean meats, tuna, fish. Hopefully i helped out a bit, and you will reach your goal, if followed the right instructions, in no time.
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Welcome...would love to help cheer you on!!! So sorry for your loss...how old are your kids? My step are 14 and 12 and the boys are 4 and 2. I'll add you now!
  • sexycnm
    sexycnm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just starting this journey myself ! I would also love to lose between 80-100 lbs.... :-) Hopefully we can help motivate each other .....
  • mylie515
    mylie515 Posts: 1
    Options
    SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST SWEETIE!! YOU DEFINITELY GOT MY SUPPORT!

ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS LIST!