Joined today.

Options
Wow, what a great free service. This should really help me. I was un-aware how quickly these calories counted up. Does anybody know if this service stays free, or do they start charging after 90 days?

Replies

• Alligatorshirts
    Options
    Wow, what a great free service. This should really help me. I was un-aware how quickly these calories counted up. Does anybody know if this service stays free, or do they start charging after 90 days?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is the best website ever. I love it here and I think you will too. This website is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. I have been here almost 4 months and it is totally free and the best thing that has ever happened to me. :flowerforyou:
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Lauramag is right on! For so long I felt like I couldn't loose the weight and then I found this site and I finally realized why I wasn't dropping the weight. The best thing is, I don't feel like I am dieting but rather that I am re-training myself to eat for the rest of my life.

MFP and its community is the best:flowerforyou:
  • photoman67
    photoman67 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for about a month now and as far as I know there will never be a charge. Best of luck to you this is a great site.

Mike
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • Alligatorshirts
    Options
    Thanks for replying to my posts, and congratulations to the people that have already lost weight, and started their journey to a healthier life.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    welcome this board is great I have been on here since jan and I love it!!