Yeah..all that padding would have hurt his foot :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    GETTING HIT IN THE BALLS.

Indeed

funny_1558.jpg

Yeah..all that padding would have hurt his foot :bigsmile:

My question would be: is that Roughing the Kicker or Running into the Kicker?
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Well as it's American Football and I used to play rugby which is similar but without any of the padding I find it a bit.....tame! :)

But I go for roughing the kicker...
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Well as it's American Football and I used to play rugby which is similar but without any of the padding I find it a bit.....tame! :)

But I go for roughing the kicker...

LOL well the average life of an American football player is 54 due to sustained injuries and general trauma, so it's not terribly tame! :wink:
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    paper cuts :)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    paper cuts :)

Those f**kers do hurt like a sumb!tch! :grumble:
  • HeidiRene
    HeidiRene Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Never given birth but once had a kidney stone and I literally thought I was going to die. I didn't know pain could be that intense and debilitating. Insane.
  • trasista4
    trasista4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have had both, and I would definately say a stone. I was litterally crawling on the emergency floor with the stone. So embarrasing.
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones are worse. With childbirth you know it will only last so long and you get a beautiful baby in the end. Kidneys stones go on for days and you have nothing to show for the pain
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    My biology teacher used to tell us passing kidney stones for a man was like 10x worse pain than giving birth cuz u know their umm penis is ummm narrower and those stones can get pretty darn big....
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    My biology teacher used to tell us passing kidney stones for a man was like 10x worse pain than giving birth cuz u know their umm penis is ummm narrower and those stones can get pretty darn big....

By that logic though I'd say childbirth wins....a baby is quite a bit larger than a vagina.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    damn. if i ever get a kidneystone I'm gonna ask for an epidural. lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    damn. if i ever get a kidneystone I'm gonna ask for an epidural. lol

Good call...don't be a hero :bigsmile:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I may be one of the rare people who have had both. I had my kidney stones basket extracted, so I can safely say that childbirth was a longer recovery time. Both did hurt very badly initially.

Maybe I shouldn't weigh in on the kidney stone part, since I did not have to pass them?
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones are worse. With childbirth you know it will only last so long and you get a beautiful baby in the end. Kidneys stones go on for days and you have nothing to show for the pain

That is a d@mn good argument.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I had kidney stone when I was pregnant with my 2nd. I don't know for sure, as I got epidural for childbirth and got pain meds through IV in the hospital with the kidney stone. But for the time that I felt the pain, it's probably the closest a guy will ever feel labor pain. I also didn't know when the stone passed; I never saw it. I was fine after being in the hospital for a day. But I also only stayed in the hospital for 1.5 day after I had my kids. Recovery were pretty easy for the stones and the pregnancies.