okay......

Options
2»

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hey girl....be sure to take those kiddies out in the beautiful weather!! play ball with them run around catch bubbles do all you can even if your not able to log it officially as excercise.....stay active Laura not because you have to but because you deserve all the benefits that come along with it...you got 2 little beautiful kiddies think of all the fun you will have with them in your new healthy active body.....stick with it girl!!! fight fight fight ...no boredom allowed....*smiles* invest in a bike and one of those trailers and hit the pavement...................look on craigslist.org and freecycle.org....freecycle is free items people no longer want.......hugs always your friend Mya...:flowerforyou:

thanks so much for the motivation. I needed it. I got on my bike today and I feel so good. I love the way I feel when I exercise. I will have to check out a bike and one of those trailers. Thanks for the tips. I really appreciate it so much.
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Laura,

I can't believe that your'e not on top of it....You are always the one with great compliments and offer awesome motivation to all of us. I just love Lesile Sansone's workouts. When I can't get out and walk I put in her video ( yes I said video) lol. And it keeps me on track and wiith it being short enough to just do it quickly. You can probably get a efficent workout while the little ones are napping. It's time to give yourself the insperation that you share with all of us. Remember you are #1:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I have lots of faith in you!!!!!:love:

I just got off track with it, but I am fighting hard to get back into it. I have Leslie Sansone and need to be doing it, I think I will tomorrow.
    Come on Laura you have all the right tools and look you have already lost 39 pounds.You owe to yourself to keep pushing the weight off.You know what to do get active again.Go on walks with your children and hubby.Don't lose sight of what is important to you.You deserve to lose this weight girl.YOUR AWESOME and YOU CAN DO THIS!!
    Also you have to reach your goals with me remember????YOU CAN AND YOU WILL !! Much Luv HUGS:heart:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I know what you mean about getting off track with the exercising. I have been the same way. However, I bought the Sweating to the Oldies complete set of 5 DVD's off Amazon.com and love it. Once I get it in the player and start moving, I just keep going. They are the same as the orginal ones from the 90's. The music is good and your kids could dance along with you while you are working out. :wink:

I have one of those sweatin to the oldies. I love those.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura,

I can't believe that your'e not on top of it....You are always the one with great compliments and offer awesome motivation to all of us. I just love Lesile Sansone's workouts. When I can't get out and walk I put in her video ( yes I said video) lol. And it keeps me on track and wiith it being short enough to just do it quickly. You can probably get a efficent workout while the little ones are napping. It's time to give yourself the insperation that you share with all of us. Remember you are #1:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I have lots of faith in you!!!!!:love:

I just got off track with it, but I am fighting hard to get back into it. I have Leslie Sansone and need to be doing it, I think I will tomorrow.
    Come on Laura you have all the right tools and look you have already lost 39 pounds.You owe to yourself to keep pushing the weight off.You know what to do get active again.Go on walks with your children and hubby.Don't lose sight of what is important to you.You deserve to lose this weight girl.YOUR AWESOME and YOU CAN DO THIS!!

I am trying hard not to lose the fight, I want to stay motivated. and I want to get to my goal weight. I just got off track but I have never lost sight of why I am here or what my goals is. I am fighting very hard to get back to where I was when I first started. I DON'T ever want to go back to weighing 292 pounds, I want to be 120 and I am going to be. I am going to get my butt into gear and I am going to do this. Back to the exercise Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for reminding me of these things and thanks for always being there for me and being such a great friend. :flowerforyou:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    http://fitnesstv.magnify.net/

This link has some exercise videos also - If you google Women's Health Magazine they have different workouts and video demo's. You can piece together something that works for you and crank up the music!

Have fun!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to all that have posted here. You have helped me to get my motivation back and I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it and needed to hear all the things that everyone said on here. :flowerforyou:
  • shannon128
    Options
    I'm not one to talk because all I ever seem to do is run, and then run some more but I have already made a list for when I get bored.

I would say get creative- sneak into the gym of a local apartment complex and use their equipment, look for one week free trials at local gyms, or just look for one that is affordable. I go to planet fitness and I have their vip "black card" membership and it is only 15 dollars a month and it includes unlimited tanning and unlimited guest passes! (I bring a friend along and she will sometimes split the cost with me!) I'm a college student so I can never afford anything, but this is pretty manageable! :laugh: And much safer then running outside.
    Go up to a local elementary school and swing aroung on the monkey bars and do pull ups on the equipment there- run around the track.

Besides that here is some more ideas:
    Running
    Yoga
    Pilates
    Kickboxing
    Karate
    Spin Classes
    Mountain Biking
    Dancing
    Volleyball
    Basketball
    Tennis
    Rollerblading
    Golfing
    Aerobics
    Swimming
    Kyaking
    Jumping on the trampoline
    Workout DVDs
    Sign up for a 5k, triathalon, anything like that that will keep you motivated and give you another goal to work towards.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The weather gets more beautiful every day. Take a walk, see the world from your own two feet. It will clear your head and you'll feel great!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Laura,

I am trying hard not to lose the fight, I want to stay motivated. and I want to get to my goal weight. I just got off track but I have never lost sight of why I am here or what my goals is. I am fighting very hard to get back to where I was when I first started. I DON'T ever want to go back to weighing 292 pounds, I want to be 120 and I am going to be. I am going to get my butt into gear and I am going to do this. Back to the exercise Laura!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for reminding me of these things and thanks for always being there for me and being such a great friend. :flowerforyou:
    Your welcome Laura !! Continue to fight fight fight until we both reach the goals we want ok.
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say thank you to all that have posted here. You have helped me to get my motivation back and I just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it and needed to hear all the things that everyone said on here. :flowerforyou:

Laura you are so welcome. This is why we are here to keep each other going. I am glad to have you on my side and you will always have me on yours.:flowerforyou: Like I said eariler today your'e a great motivator for me when I feel lost and a giant boost when I do good. So heres to you my dear:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    I'm not one to talk because all I ever seem to do is run, and then run some more but I have already made a list for when I get bored.

I would say get creative- sneak into the gym of a local apartment complex and use their equipment, look for one week free trials at local gyms, or just look for one that is affordable. I go to planet fitness and I have their vip "black card" membership and it is only 15 dollars a month and it includes unlimited tanning and unlimited guest passes! (I bring a friend along and she will sometimes split the cost with me!) I'm a college student so I can never afford anything, but this is pretty manageable! :laugh: And much safer then running outside.
    Go up to a local elementary school and swing aroung on the monkey bars and do pull ups on the equipment there- run around the track.

Besides that here is some more ideas:
    Running
    Yoga
    Pilates
    Kickboxing
    Karate
    Spin Classes
    Mountain Biking
    Dancing
    Volleyball
    Basketball
    Tennis
    Rollerblading
    Golfing
    Aerobics
    Swimming
    Kyaking
    Jumping on the trampoline
    Workout DVDs
    Sign up for a 5k, triathalon, anything like that that will keep you motivated and give you another goal to work towards.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Wow, thank you so much for the list of exercises to do. I had forgot about all of that altough I am not much of a runner and never have been.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Laura,

Your welcome Laura !! Continue to fight fight fight until we both reach the goals we want ok.

I will :flowerforyou:
  • bethaudrey
    Options
    My fall-back is Denise Austin (free on ESPN!) I record it daily, she does a different workout every day of the week focusing on different areas of the body. On ambitious days I do 2 back to back or double the cardio part.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    My fall-back is Denise Austin (free on ESPN!) I record it daily, she does a different workout every day of the week focusing on different areas of the body. On ambitious days I do 2 back to back or double the cardio part.

cool, thanks I love Denise Austin, Have a few of her tapes.