Polar HRM Question for the Ladies

Options
Hello all...

Today was my birthday and my wonderful husband bought me the Polar F7 HRM. I am soooooo excited to try it out.:love::love:

However, question....the booklet of course shows a man's torso on where the transmitter is supposed to be. A little confused on exactly where to place it when you take the "girls" into account. :blushing: Would it basically go right along the bra strap line?

Thanks and happy exercising :wink: :wink:

Replies

• cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    yup, wedge it right under the boobies! :wink: Make sure to wet the strap first (I like hot water so it doesn't feel cold) and enjoy! I love mine, what a great present!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    did he get you a female one? (IDK if it makes a difference really lol!) But yeah, I have the same one and wear it basically right below my sports bra's bottom
  • christinerush
    Options
    Happy birthday! What a thoughtful hubby you have! Yes just right under where the bottom of your bra ends and make sure its firm but comfy as you will get a better reading! I actually dont even wet mine. I pop it on about 10 mins before Im about to go, press the start until it picks up your heartbeat and thats it really! Easy peasy! You will love it!:flowerforyou:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I put mine under the girls and put the bottom band of my sports bra over it to ensure it doesn't fall or slip.