My pants, my pants...

Options
mish3131
mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
Keep getting bigger. I even tried on pants I have not been able to get into in 2 years and THEY FIT!!!

Ok, I am done now. :bigsmile:

Replies

• mish3131
    Options
    Keep getting bigger. I even tried on pants I have not been able to get into in 2 years and THEY FIT!!!

Ok, I am done now. :bigsmile:
  • sdwillis35
    Options
    Congratulations! Thats what I want ...for my pants to fit again.

195643.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • exercisediva
    Options
    doesnt that feel sooooo good!?!

151375.png
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Haha, congratulations! It's a really great feeling and I wish you many more to come.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    That is awesome!! :drinker: I'm sitting here(comfortably) in a size 10!! OMG I haven't worn these pants in over 3 years!!
  • mutsey
    mutsey Posts: 11
    Options
    That is great!! :drinker: I tried on some of my clothes last weekend that I bought two years ago after my son was born and they went right on with no problems!! That is always a great feeling. Makes me wanna jump on the treadmill when I get home!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Way to go! I love that feeling... :flowerforyou:

I went through that a few weeks ago in desperation to find something that fits :) My pants were falling off me, and much to my surprise pants 2 sizes smaller I hadn't worn in a year and half were fitting. It is also great when you have to try and shrink your clothes so you can wear them a little longer. I had to shrink all my jeans last week. That probably bought me another month or so before I have to go shopping :)

Keep up the hard work!! :drinker:
  • icandoallthings
    icandoallthings Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Yay Mish3131 !!! So happy for you!
    I can't *wait* until I can put on some of the darling clothes
    that are hangin' out in my closet - just waiting for me to fit
    into them again.
    7 lbs so far (in my first week PTL!) but I'll get there. Slowly
    but surely.

Good for you - - thank you for sharing your success story.
    It's very motivating! :flowerforyou:
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    Yay you!!:flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    And they eventually get so big that you have to get new pants. :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!:bigsmile:
  • cryt11
    cryt11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    WOOT!!:wink::wink: :wink:
  • tjjotoad
    tjjotoad Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good for you! That's my first goal- to fit into some Vera Wang work slacks I bought when I was feeling particularly optimistic. Probably need at least 20 more lbs.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    That's a great feeling! I remember when I started I could barely squeeze into a 48" waist. Then the 48's got big so I busted out my totes of clothes that didnt fit and I got into the 46's then the 46's got big...then the 44's got big.... then I had to go out and buy 42's....then they got big so I bought some 40's then.....you guessed it...those got big so I bought some 38's and ya know what...these are feeling a little loose. Almost time to go shopping. lol

It's a great feeling getting into smaller clothes. Congratulations to you!!!!:drinker:
  • hulkj
    hulkj Posts: 218
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Great!
    :flowerforyou:
  • car34jojo
    car34jojo Posts: 29
    Options
    :happy: That is great!!! I can't wait until I get that point. Congrats to all out there that this happen too. I read all the replies. I can't wait until I can post that!!!! Jo
  • mish3131
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Sadly last night I went out to eat with a friend and ate some stuff I have been avoiding. The good part is I stopped when I was full and no appetizers and no dessert!

I guess last night was not so bad.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!