CRAZY LOW CALORIE DESSERTS!

Options
ma34113
ma34113 Posts: 93 Member
what is the craziest and lowest calorie dessert/snack you have seen on mfp??
and please share recipes im sure everyone will thank you for them :P

Replies

• femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Idk if you'd consider it "crazy low cal," but I love my "protein pudding."
    It's not really pudding at all, it's just 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt (60 cals) with 1 serving vanilla whey protein powder (100 cals). It ends up about the consistency of pudding and tastes like raw vanilla cake batter. Not to mention it is incredibly filling bc of all the protein. So, not too bad for 160 cals. You can add berries too to sneak in a fruit serving :)
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a tub of chocolate casein powder. Use one or two scoops (depending on your size). Mix in only 100ml of water. Leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours. Get a tub of zero calorie maple syrup. Grab your now set casein mix (which will be like chocolate mouse) and liberally pour zero calorie maple syrup over the top to your taste.

Enjoy!
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Get yourself a tub of chocolate casein powder. Use one or two scoops (depending on your size). Mix in only 100ml of water. Leave to set in the fridge for a couple of hours. Get a tub of zero calorie maple syrup. Grab your now set casein mix (which will be like chocolate mouse) and liberally pour zero calorie maple syrup over the top to your taste.

Enjoy!

Just made me hungry! :tongue:

:flowerforyou: x
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

Enjoy!

Just made me hungry! :tongue:

:flowerforyou: x

Dieting/cutting diets is what I do best and I make it fun :happy:
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My fav:
    2 scoops vanilla ice cream, light - 60 cals.
    2-3 mini meringues - up to 50 cals
    light whipped cream - 30 cals
  • femmi1120
    femmi1120 Posts: 473 Member
    Options

Enjoy!

Are you referring to the walden farms brand syrup? I used to get there chocolate syrup, and it was pretty good with certain things, but now I'm way too skeptical of it to get it again. I mean, natural chocolate and maple syrup are pretty high-calorie. Whatever chemicals they put in there to make it taste like chocolate/maple but still have no calories just can't be good for you...
    I'm sticking to the natural stuff now..