What's your March to April goal?

Options

Replies

• jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    My March to April goal is to get below 200 lbs.

My current weight is 208.4
    First goal is to make 203 by Easter (April 8). This is my 10% goal.
    Then I want to make it comfortably below 200 (so around 195-198) by the end of April. I started this at the beginning of Lent when I was still at 215, so making good progress so far.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    To lost the last 5-10lbs and to have the rock hard body I've been working on.:) Best of luck everyone!!
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    March 1st: 158
    April 1st: 148
    might be lofty, but you gotta have faith! haha
  • emaxtastic
    emaxtastic Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have kind of stayed away from specific goals, because I have been focusing on actually changing my lifestyle permanently, and having that reflected in my weight/fitness for the rest of my life, but I have been doing really well, and thought I would actually set a goal, for once.

My goal is to weigh 126 pounds on my 26th birthday! That's on the 24 of April, and I'm currently at 136.

So, that's 10 pounds in 7.57 weeks, which is about 1.32 a week.

I'm just looking at this little near-eight-week period as a sort of a sprint! I hit the gym 5/7 days anyway, so I'm fairly confident that as long as I cut down on the little cheats and the beer that this should be a no-brainer! :)

Thoughts?
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    i'd like to get into the 140s this month!!! I was up and down all last month - not sure what happened. But I am re-focused!!!
  • kebrina1983
    Options
    March 1st: 233
    April 1st: 225
  • JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    March 2nd: 209lbs
    April 1st: 199lbs!
    This is going to be the month I break the 200s I know it!
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    my current weight is 220. I would like to be realistic. So my goal weight is 214-210.
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    I'd like to be down 25 lbs by April 1st. That's my first goal...ultimate goal is to lose 50 lbs by July 1st.
  • thinin008
    thinin008 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    March to April goal - 8lb loss AND continue work out regimen for the entire month.
  • Mabelbabel
    Options
    I started my new healthy lifestyle on Monday 27th Feb this year I have a huge amount to lose in total.

I aim to lose 14lbs by 1st April, doing ok so far and will post my loss on each Monday.
  • motb123
    motb123 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am setting a goal of 7lbs for March-April. anything over I will count as a bonus.I need to loose 28 lbs by June so that I can then look for a fab outfit for my daughters wedding.

Good luck everyone
  • roadworthy
    roadworthy Posts: 130
    Options
    March to April - I want to get in a minimum of 3500 calories burned per week. Hopefully this will lead to the more obvious weightloss goals that I have, for now I would be happy with losing 5 lbs. I have kept my calories eaten to a pretty decent level and would like to continue this also.
  • dmw1493
    dmw1493 Posts: 25
    Options
    by the end of march- 170
    by the end of april- 165, & fit into a size 10 or maybe even an 8??? :)
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    By April, I hope to be 138 lbs (-5lbs) and I want to have lost at least another 4 inches from my waist and belly combined (or more). I also hope to fit into more of my pants.
  • kittykathy1
    kittykathy1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my first month, so I really want to stick with the tracking and stay on the plan. That will be the best thing for me, because then I will hopefully be able to be one of those people who come out next year with big weight loss. I hope to post on April 1 that I have logged in for 32 days!
    In terms of loss, 6 would be good. 4 would see me back into the 100s, and that would make me very happy.
  • addies_mom
    Options
    Between Feb 6 & March 1st, I lost 10lbs, and went from a 35" waist to 33" waist.
    This month, I'd like to lose another 10lbs, and am challenging myself to work out at least 5 days a week (in addition to walking my dogs each day)
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8

March first I was 175 . By april 1st I would like to be in the 160's like 165-166 and go down to a size 10. :)
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I WILL have completed the second month of turbofire!

I also hope to be back in the 160's. -6 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!