tasty protein shake- UK

Options
hi, i'm looking for a tasty protein shake that won't make me gag whilest drinking it!

i have tried PHD strawberry and Maxitone sculptress both of which are vile! im not keen on chocolate (drinks not the real stuff)

thanks

3373860.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• DarrenSeeley
    DarrenSeeley Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have found that they are all much of a muchness to be honest. BUT - you get do get used to them very quickly. I tend to change product quite often. Recently I had one which I absolutely hated. I stuck with it and now it's my favourite! I find the ones that mix thicker are better tasting, but it all very subjective. Maybe try a vanilla as shouldn't have such a strong flavour and could also be mixed with other foods.
  • foxyhotgal
    foxyhotgal Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG I TRIED PHD DIET WHEY BELGIAN CHOC THE OTHER DAY FOR THE FIRST TIME AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING IT WAS MAKING ME WANT TO GAG TOO, SO I DO FEEL YOUR PAIN! I HAVE JUST ORDERED SOME PHD DIET WHEY BARS INSTEAD FROM HOLLAND AND BARRETT ONLINE ITS BUY ONE GET ONE HALF PRICE AT THE MOMENT IM HOPING THEY MIGHT TASTE BETTER, I WILL LET YOU KNOW. IM LOOKING FOR HIGH PROTEIN LOW CALS AND LOW CARB SHAKES OR BARS THAT DONT TAST AWFUL! OUT OF INTEREST DID U MIX WITH WATER OR MILK? I HAVE A PHD DIET WHEY VANILLA ONE TO TRY TO, I MIXED THE CHOC ONE WITH WATER SO GOING TO TRY THIS ONE WITH MILK. XXX (SORRY FOR CAPITALS!) :)
  • Perixi
    Perixi Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The my protein ones are nice, lots of flavours too. Latte flavour is my favourite.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition - it's about £20 a kilo on Amazon.
  • ravihira1892
    Options
    I use MyProtein Impact Whey! Comes in lots of different flavours, my favourite is choco smooth & chocolate nut with milk this tastes SOOOOO good & also its very cheap :). check it out, they will also send you samples!

If you want 5% discount off www.myprotein.com then use code: MP129269.
  • lisa_e2012
    lisa_e2012 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have the PHD strawberry too, tried it in just water and it is so foul! I have a whole bag to get through though, so I mix it into natural yoghurt and mash berries into it, it disguises the taste quite well. Shame for it to go to waste if you already paid for it :)