Kind of a before and progress pictures, not much difference!

Options
sampa91
sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
Soooooo not much of a difference at all :/ and what I'm wearing in the two probably has an effect. But here you go, be nice!

This one was the end of 2010
11jras7.jpg

This one was the middle of 2011 (I got bigger :/ yuck)
73gmrq.jpg

Unfortunately I didnt have any really old photos in my underwear to show the REAL difference, sorry about the cat faces too I looked silly.
282p0ev.jpg

So yeah that's it. Like I said not much difference and very yuckyyyyyyyyyyy
Hopefully I will have some BETTER progress to post next time

Replies

• g_jelly
    g_jelly Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i'm so impressed! and you should be too. We are all way to critical of ourselves but you should know you look amazing!
  • sampa91
    Options
    Thanks! I am trying to get better at it and stop being so critical :S
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You do look fab and i can see very good results, ur so much more firmer and toned in ur last lot of pics, well done you!! :flowerforyou:
  • sampa91
    Options
    Thanks! :)
  • GerardLazarus
    Options
    your looking fantastic. At least you have the courage to put your pics up there. Well done
  • sampa91
    Options
    Thanks! Did take a bit of courage still a little bleugh but it's out there now haha :)
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I can TOTALLY see the difference, especially in the last pic! you have shrunk! and looking nice and toned - well done chick xxx
  • deedog007
    deedog007 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you look FABtastic.. a lot more definition.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    yeah it's a huge difference! you've done really well. good on you. and omgosh... you are not yucky, haha. you are cute...and just quietly, pretty sexy ;)
  • Zarienz
    Zarienz Posts: 60
    Options
    Actually can see the difference, be proud of what youve achieved so far, dont be too hard on yourself, takes time and perseverance, youll reach your goal.
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting, it's great to see the difference 10ish pounds can make. I can really see it in your tummy and waist in the underwear shots.

Keep up the good work!
  • ravihira1892
    ravihira1892 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    wow your so beautiful honesty, wow! Don't ever feel down about your looks! i'd whisk you up anyday! Keep up the good work :)
  • Ash_76
    Ash_76 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    looking hot, well done, keep it going
  • foramanwhohashope
    foramanwhohashope Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You can tell a major difference in the photos from behind. Great Job keep up the great work!
  • akiramezu
    akiramezu Posts: 278
    Options
    that's heaps of improvement!
  • v2embee
    v2embee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I actually see quite a bit of difference between the before and after, though you look gorgeous in both. Kind of not a body-related comment, but I'm really quite jealous of your smile. :9 Keep up with the fantastic work!
  • sampa91
    Options
    Thanks everyone your too kind <3:D
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look great and I can clearly see a difference! I think you have every reason to be proud of yourself! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    you can deffinatly see a diference in your shape, you look great x
  • sampa91
    Options
    :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!