5'2" ladies!! BEFORE & AFTER

Options
2»

Replies

• mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft2in but I am still 180 and right now I would like to get down to 140-150lbs. so if I manage to get to 140-150 I will probably still have my pouchy belly and be chuncky ? I don't want to have my goal so low that i get frustrated trying to reach there or have to eat like a bird to get there.
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    how did you do it? i am 5.2 and i wanted to get to 125 and i have struggled! I started at 140 and i can't get past 132.,i have dropped to 131.4 and that was it and then back up. this week i have been all over the place, 132 and on wed up to 135,lol... today back to 132. i log everything and i cut out a lot of bad habits including pop, etc and i exercise min 30 minutes a day up to 60.... and no luck.. i started this Oct 22... believe that! never would of thought to loose at least 10 lbs was going to be so hard!

WOW! This is EXACTLY what I'm going through :sad: (except that my highest was 205)

You look AMAZING!! Congrats on ur success!
  • nenardzz
    nenardzz Posts: 8
    Options
    bump
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    man what i would do to be 115-120 now a days... if i get to 125 i will be very fortunate! I will keep trucking at this and hopefully i will finally hit 130 at least someday soon...

I am also in the 130-135 range and have the same issues as many of you ladies. It's great to know I'm not the only one, haha... The only time I was able to get below 125 in recent years was last summer with a mostly-raw diet (and practically no exercising). But eating raw is super difficult to maintain in the winter and I've gained it all back. Plus at the time I didn't really feel any thinner, so I think exercise and getting stronger are key.
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I got to around the 120s once, but I was skinny fat. Wasn't pleased with that. I'm currently ~135lbs with 32% body fat -- yikes, definite belly. Wanting to see what it's like to be there again with cardio and weightlifting this time around.
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I'm 5'2" and currently 157lbs. It's helpful so see someone with the same height with the same starting weight, and the progress.

Congrats on your successful loss. You look fabulous!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    You look good!! Great job!
  • littlemuffin
    littlemuffin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow well done! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!