NutriSystem and/or Jenny Craig

Options
SugarBearRetired
SugarBearRetired Posts: 76 Member
edited June 2022 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone had long time success with these? I tried Nutrisystem for a month and found most of the food completely inedible! My dog wouldn't even touch it and she eats duck poop! I did lose some weight, but only because I wasn't eating very much at all. Is Jenny Craig food any better? Also, do you have to do the programs for life, or can you readjust to "real world" food without gaining all the weight back? Input appreciated!

Replies

• SugarBearRetired
    SugarBearRetired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had long time success with these? I tried Nutrisystem for a month and found most of the food completely inedible! My dog wouldn't even touch it and she eats duck poop! I did lose some weight, but only because I wasn't eating very much at all. Is Jenny Craig food any better? Also, do you have to do the programs for life, or can you readjust to "real world" food without gaining all the weight back? Input appreciated!
  • minijewel
    minijewel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey Sugar Bear,

I could tell by Nutrisystem's website that the food was YUCK. Lol. I would do Weight Watchers. Buy Smart Ones at the grocery store and start from there.

That is what helped me!

-Minijewel
  • tnkitty
    tnkitty Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My husband and I tried Nutrisystem for a month and we thought it was so-so, but it is too expensive for us. I agree, the Smart Ones are awesome. I have tried most of the dishes and they are very tasty. The frozen desserts are great...the Double Fudge Cake is my fav yummmm. :-)
  • raeokay
    raeokay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a coworker who tried Nutrisystems and she thought it was okay. She's now doing Weight Watchers instead, which she prefers, because she can cheat more *rolls eyes*

On the other hand, I have a friend who does Nutrisystems and LOVES the food. Combined with working out at Curves 3 times a week, she's dropped 60+ lbs and is keeping it off with no problem.

To each her own...
This discussion has been closed.