Green tea

Options
I absolutly adore green tea and i drink a lot of the stuff. My question is can i take this in place of water ??? Or is water a must!!
All advice would be appreciated
Thanks in advance

Pamela XXX:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Binkylove
    Binkylove Posts: 161
    Options
    I absolutly adore green tea and i drink a lot of the stuff. My question is can i take this in place of water ??? Or is water a must!!
    Thanks in advance

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    Thanks in advance

i drink green tea alot also and i always figure since you make it with water it's counts as water intake since green tea has no calories.... I add lemon juice to mine :drinker:
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Green tea still has some caffeine in it so it acts to get rid of water in your body, that your body needs. It is still better to have 6-8 glasses of plane water a day.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I drimk Zeigler's diet green tea with honey. it is the bomb. Sometimes I cannot stand the site of water.
  • StacieLutes
    Options
    I drink green tea and I still drink my water! At first the water thing was hard but now I crave it!! Good Luck:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    I count it towards my water. I also drink the decaffinated type as well.

Enjoy!
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I drink caffeine free gree tea, it is soooo good cold!!! I do count this towards my water intake...:glasses: