No more Inches? :0(

Options
shakybabe
shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
When I first started out I lost loads of inches, though I was using Capsiplex to do 2hour workouts at 5am, sweated loads and lost 13" off tummy and 7 " off waist. I was 12st 7 with 48" tummy and 38 " waist. (only 5ft 3 and half)

After trying to do it the 'healthy way' once I had built up so i could do an hour by myself without capsiplex and been told it doesn't matter what time of the day you exercise, whether you sweat loads or not, or whether its before or after food, (so changed to around midday/early afternoon) I haven't lost a single inch since! (though still losing pounds)

So how do I lose more inches without going back to 'cheating' and using fat burners so I can keep exercising for much longer and more intensely?

I've only got 5-9lbs to go weight wise but my tummy isn't where I wanted it to be, cos I stopped 'cheating' and followed everyone's advice on 'healthy' weight loss! .. tummy is now 35", waist is 31 ".. now 9st 12. I was hoping to get them both to 30" so I'd have more or less flat tummy and should fit in a 10-12.. is this unrealistic for 42yr old who is in wheelchair all time?

Advice please???